Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When/where to go for the first kiss?

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in context of if the date went well, but I mean where, literally.

I've already had a date and at that point I felt a kiss would be rushing it because the date was good, not great. I feel the first kiss really effects the girl and increases the level of attraction if she's already been having a great nite. BUT, where at? In my car before I walk her to the door? At the door?

Thanks in advance.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anthony said it best in one post: the kiss does not have to always be at the end of the date. Be spontaneous. It's better that way.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BOORAH!!!

Wait wait wait... who's this Anthony guy I keep hearing about?! Lol, crzy, were you a member back when I was still posting under "Lorenzo"?

Anyways, Crimson, baby, believe me when I say this - you are the only person who can know when to kiss her. But I can help ya realize when that moments right:

-When you share eyecontact
-When her smile is really wide
-When she is leanin towards you slightly

Often, these moments occure after compliments, after a good joke, after a funny story, after you tease her, or when the anticipation is just too much for her.

The reason most people kiss first at the end of the first [in your case second] date, is because throughout an average [or better] date you both will be wondering about the kiss still to come. Those last moments befor you say your goodbyes she realizes this is it - and if she doesn't want the anxiety at her all night she better throw some major signs at you so you kiss her.

From the fela's perspective, every source of info we've got tells us it is good to wait till the end of the date, because thats just how it is. Period. Duh.

What a load of cr@p. Understand, those signs shes giving you are almost forced, and are nowhere NEAR as genuin as those she'll be sending you throughout the date. Also, if you just go for it, your brain can't possibly pansie out. But durring that walk to her door, the mind can play devius tricks on you.

Not to mention, after you've kissed, the date will flow much more smoothly, like you can both just settle down and have the fun you are together to have. And hell, spontaniusness is the key to being [good] mysterius, and a mental challenge to her.

You've already been out with her, so why wait an hole NOTHER date to kiss her? If you REALLY wanted to knock her sox off, you should wait till you have one of those moments, shes smiling, you have a lil eyecontact, and she seems to enjoy being in your space [leaning towards you, hands/legs near you, any sort of kino]. Then just say:

"You know, theres something I forgot to tell you last friday <or whenever your date was>"

Now, she might respond with something like "Oh really?" weather she does or not, just continue with...

"C'mere" and becon her to you with a hand motion, and kiss that hottie, DAMN IT!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I've been around since you've been posting as "Lorenzo." What, is Anthony not your real name?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah!

Its my real name alrite, I was just bein a smart@ss

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like that idea REDblueOI. I might try that "somethign I forgot to tell you" idea at school sometime.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hah!

Originally posted by REDblueOI
Its my real name alrite, I was just bein a smart@ss
Ah, at first I was thinking "you mean we all have been calling him the wrong name? Crap."

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U have AIM crzy? Mine handle is redblueoi drop me a line.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: BOORAH!!!

Wait wait wait... who's this Anthony guy I keep hearing about?! Lol, crzy, were you a member back when I was still posting under "Lorenzo"?

Anyways, Crimson, baby, believe me when I say this - you are the only person who can know when to kiss her. But I can help ya realize when that moments right:

-When you share eyecontact
-When her smile is really wide
-When she is leanin towards you slightly

Often, these moments occure after compliments, after a good joke, after a funny story, after you tease her, or when the anticipation is just too much for her.

The reason most people kiss first at the end of the first [in your case second] date, is because throughout an average [or better] date you both will be wondering about the kiss still to come. Those last moments befor you say your goodbyes she realizes this is it - and if she doesn't want the anxiety at her all night she better throw some major signs at you so you kiss her.

From the fela's perspective, every source of info we've got tells us it is good to wait till the end of the date, because thats just how it is. Period. Duh.

What a load of cr@p. Understand, those signs shes giving you are almost forced, and are nowhere NEAR as genuin as those she'll be sending you throughout the date. Also, if you just go for it, your brain can't possibly pansie out. But durring that walk to her door, the mind can play devius tricks on you.

Not to mention, after you've kissed, the date will flow much more smoothly, like you can both just settle down and have the fun you are together to have. And hell, spontaniusness is the key to being [good] mysterius, and a mental challenge to her.

You've already been out with her, so why wait an hole NOTHER date to kiss her? If you REALLY wanted to knock her sox off, you should wait till you have one of those moments, shes smiling, you have a lil eyecontact, and she seems to enjoy being in your space [leaning towards you, hands/legs near you, any sort of kino]. Then just say:

"You know, theres something I forgot to tell you last friday <or whenever your date was>"

Now, she might respond with something like "Oh really?" weather she does or not, just continue with...

"C'mere" and becon her to you with a hand motion, and kiss that hottie, DAMN IT!
Quit changing your damn name!! It's hard for old-schoolers like us to keep up!!

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I get to master don juan I'm going to change my name ;)!

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it strike anyone as a bit funny that a 15 year old kid could have been in the past crowned "Master Don Juan?"

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abcd
Doesn't it strike anyone as a bit funny that a 15 year old kid could have been in the past crowned "Master Don Juan?"
To assume age has anything to do with the knolege one has, especially about human nature, is positively ludacris, please refrain from sassing me.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anthony bud, just keep the OI at the end so we know its you.

AND abcd Anthony is the best and mst welknown DJ on the site wether the title is master DJ or just DJ...u disrespect him your disrespecting everyone on the damn forum, he taught my 90% of what i know, i give the other 10 to sync.

Keep up the good work bro.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To assume age has anything to do with the knolege one has, especially about human nature, is positively ludacris, please refrain from sassing me.
Holy sh!t...your Lorenzo?

I would've never known :D .

I've been at this site for upwards of like 2 years. I had no idea...

Well, hey man.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Holy sh!t...your Lorenzo?

I would've never known :D .

I've been at this site for upwards of like 2 years. I had no idea...

Well, hey man.
LOL, like the misspellings and writing style didn't give it away, heh. So smooth, hows life been for ya?

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kensiko
abcd Anthony is the best and mst welknown DJ on the site wether the title is master DJ or just DJ...u disrespect him your disrespecting everyone on the damn forum, he taught my 90% of what i know, i give the other 10 to sync.

Keep up the good work bro. [/B]
Hey man I don't mean to take a dig on you or anything, but it's just that you have to take a step back and look at who the real people are behind internet pseudonyms. If he taught you 90% of what you know, you're saying you learned 90% of what you know about how to seduce girls from a 14 (or less) year old kid...

From REDblueOI: To assume age has anything to do with the knolege one has, especially about human nature, is positively ludacris
Why is that?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abcd

Because I have eyes and ears. I have spent more time talking with women, watching their reactions, reading their body's and deciphering their lingo than most of the men on this site. I've done my research, and more importantly:

I HAVE BEEN OUT IN THE FIELD.

If you'd like to throw around whitty banter, hit me up on AIM redblueoi is my handle, this will be fun.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Antony a 14 year old dudes 'field' is a lot different to a 17 year olds. I'm not dissing or 'sassing' you here but i hope you haven't got into the mentality of "much wiser than thou" or "there's nothing more for me to learn".

Have you been in the club/bar/pub scene yet? I doubt it. The basics apply but being in that scene is one hell of a lot different than any other field, women respond and act one heck of a lot differently. Some of your past work has been absolutely inspirational but as you get older things change one hell of a lot. There's always something more to learn.

u disrespect him your disrespecting everyone on the damn forum, he taught my 90% of what i know, i give the other 10 to sync.
I may be being controversial here everybody but this type of attitude is bullsh!t. It's kinda ironic that one major technique is to never put the girl on a pedestal and yet this is exactly what this guy's doing, but to another DJ. We're NOT followers, and if you are, you've missed the whole point of being a DJ.

Recently this board has fallen into the trap of there being leaders and followers, and that's why this board seems to be getting worse and worse with many people leaving. It's time to get back to who we are supposed to be:

A group of people helping each other out through what we've learnt in order to stive to be the best in every aspect of our lives. I for one feel that everybody has something to contribute.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Antony a 14 year old dudes 'field' is a lot different to a 17 year olds ...
Some of your past work has been absolutely inspirational but as you get older things change one hell of a lot. There's always something more to learn.

It's time to get back to who we are supposed to be:

A group of people helping each other out through what we've learnt in order to stive to be the best in every aspect of our lives. I for one feel that everybody has something to contribute.
Agreed completely.

From REDblueOI: Because I have eyes and ears. I have spent more time talking with women, watching their reactions, reading their body's and deciphering their lingo than most of the men on this site. I've done my research, and more importantly:

I HAVE BEEN OUT IN THE FIELD.
I don't doubt it my friend, it's just that 14 year olds are on a different level. 14 year old females would be called 'girls' by most people, not 'women'. I don't mean to say anything against you REDblueOI. I'm sure you'll even agree with my point of view in a few short years.