Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When to make a move when you're with your girlfriend and watching a rental movie

dj007

Reaction score
I get into rental movies. I don't like to miss parts. Then again, I like a piece here and there during the movie. Should I make a move on the chick during the movie? After? Or Beginning?

Keep in mind, this a movie in my basement. This is no movie at a theater. Its just her and I. I think during the movie is best, let me know what you think...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before the second guy dies, but at least 5 minutes after the first guy dies... HOWEVER, if the main character is a male, make your move within the first hour and a half, not including the previews. If she's female, make it within the first hour. If your girl is white, be sure to do it around the 1:43 mark of the movie. if she's asian, try the 1:51 mark. If its the 14th of the month you are making your move, make sure the movie has a hot female as the main character.

Just kidding :rolleyes:

first of all, it would make sense to do it during the movie now would it?
Second of all, if you really wanna watch the movie, then dont focus on makin a move IMHO, watch the damn movie, if you're close to her, maybe snuggle iunno lol...
Third, get some like chick flick, that way you can concentrate on macking, and she'll think you're so thoughtful to get a movie she likes ;)

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to watch the move since its a rental you can always watch it once she leaves i the mourining.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this, it worked for me. Get a blanket that isn't too big. Make sure your basement isn't too warm neither. This way you can snuggle under the sheets real close to eachother. During a lull in the movie, just turn and play with her hair. If she doesn't mind, continue to the shoulders. Now if she doesn't mind, it's safe to go a little lower. Try her love handles. Eventually, your goal should be to get her pants off a little and finger her right under the sheets. Then just pull it back up like nothing happened. See what she does. If she let you get that far and you made her horny by playing with her ****, then you may have a chance for sex. Make sure no adults are home and that you have a condom. Now, this method has steps in it. Remember that, if one step fails, don't move to the next step. You then have to make the choice, depending on the situation whether to stop or try again. Hope this helps.

stylespee

Don Juan
Reaction score
make a move before, during, and after the movie :D

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, i realised this was a rental movie thing... but if you want to make out with her then get a movie you KNOW will get her into the mood, and if possible, that the same 'mood' will contiue through the movie the whole time(in other words, do not pick a movie that is happy at the beginning, yet sad at the end) do the same thing smoove said! this is a great tip he gave you. and if you have the right movie playing it will keep her comfortable through everything. :D just try to find a funny/ chick flic... hmmm... ssry can't think of any.... ill post if i remember a really good one! ;) but if you rent a movie i usualy watch it all the way throught with her... when it ends i say: "that was a good movie(or whatever it was)... but i know how we can make it better the second time through:D"