Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she tries to re-establish contact?

Sowatchasayin

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a huge sign of IL here. I know this HB, who is actually my workout parter. Last week we got into a little argument about giving her a ride on my zx9r ninja. She came with up with some b.s. excuse, and i told her whatever and walked off. I see her just about everyday in the gym. We workout together on weekends and i missed out on both days :) I didnt call nor did she. We havent spoke since last thursday. I seen her on monday, and wednesday, and i completely ignored her existence. Boy was she frustrated..just the look on her face. I then seen her tonight and completely ignored her again. And towards the end of the night ( im a trainer at this gym), im just sitting on the flat bench, and she comes outta nowhere and says "truce" and lends out her hand to shake mine, and from there we had a 15-20 minute convo. We left the gym together, and she gave me a hug, so i hugged back, and she said she feels much better. I guess ignoring after building a rapport does really work. So yeah, she re-established contact. Were going on a ride probably this weekend

BTW - i only "ate" her out couple weeks ago;)

Last edited:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hhahahah Truths..she stuck out her hand and said Truth's..and you not even knowing what she meant..accepted it as an apology?

Lucky she didnt say "Tooth?"

Yea women get VERY frustrated when ignored..