Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When She Never Asks You Out

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this chick for over a month now. Been on 5 good dates. She's 29 and a tad inexperienced in my opinion. Something that's really started to get to me though now that we're on the horizon of the 6th date (sex likely coming very soon but she's super conservative with it) is what seems like her inability to ever take the lead or control and ask ME out for once. She also doesn't seem to be a big texter in GENERAL. She was on a trip this past weekend with friends and I messaged her asking how it was, and the girl didn't ask me a single thing. Not how my day was, not how my weekend was, etc. Don't be fooled i dont need that all the time at all and i know heavy texting is something you wanna stay away from, but this pattern from this girl is starting to bother me. She actually barely texts me much at all if that matters, and again this is after a solid 5 dates with a lot of making out in between.

I'm starting to feel like I'm leading along some immature teenager who doesn't know how to properly date and handle a guy. Most (mature/adult) women usually step up and start making it easier for you after a few dates. Asking you out. Texting you. What's the deal with this then? How would you handle? Getting the feeling that she might just be in it for the free drinks and good company.
Dude.... My intuition tells me you are the inexperienced, not her.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you went on 5 dates without sex yet? 3 is my limit now, if shes hot and i let it be known there wont be a 4th date if sex doesnt happen.
1. you dont want to waste your time if she doesnt view you sexually . 2 you dont want to date someone whos sexually stingy as she likely is.
I just don't care enough anymore to put to much effort into getting laid. Maybe younger its different

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.... My intuition tells me you are the inexperienced, not her.
most likely this is the case .

it is funny how guys think that women should have sex with them just like magic happens .

the truth is that the objective of a guy is to sleep with a girl as fast as possible , thus this means that you have to plan everything in order to end up with her at your place ASAP

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you kissed her yet?
Been dating this chick for over a month now. Been on 5 good dates. She's 29 and a tad inexperienced in my opinion..............

Getting the feeling that she might just be in it for the free drinks and good company.
I think it might be the opposite. She could be very experienced at getting men to buy her free food and drink, whilst keeping them in the friend zone. No woman is inexperienced at 29 - she's been having guys hitting on her since she was 14.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been dating this chick for over a month now. Been on 5 good dates. She's 29 and a tad inexperienced in my opinion. (your opinion and your perception and not her reality and facts). Something that's really started to get to me though now that we're on the horizon of the 6th date (sex likely coming very soon but she's super conservative with it) You don't know that unless you already try. Have you ever kissed her? is what seems like her inability to ever take the lead or control and ask ME out for once. What the fvck is that???????????????? what did I just fvcking read?????? this is all your perception..... YOU ARE The MAN, you take the lead.......
She also doesn't seem to be a big texter in GENERAL. You want a girl to text and because she is not a texter that is a problem??????
She was on a trip this past weekend with friends and I messaged her asking how it was, and the girl didn't ask me a single thing. Not how my day was, not how my weekend was, etc. It does not surprise me....... she may have started to move on or has got low interest because you don't make a fvcking move........ Question: Has she ever give you hot and cold? Well, did she reply to your texts or not? I understand she did not ask about you and your day or your cat, but did she reply at all?, did she text you?????
Don't be fooled i dont need that all the time at all and i know heavy texting is something you wanna stay away from, but this pattern from this girl is starting to bother me. Excuse me.... what pattern, we cannot read your mind. This is not her pattern, it is your pattern. She actually barely texts me much at all if that matters, and again this is after a solid 5 dates with a lot of making out in between.
Are you expecting her to corner and kiss you in the elevator????? she may have become bored......
I'm starting to feel like I'm leading along some immature teenager who doesn't know how to properly date and handle a guy. And I am getting the inkling you are some chicken **** and cannot kiss her, ***** probably thinks you a homo...... Most (mature/adult) women usually step up and start making it easier for you after a few dates. (source or speculation) easier????? what??? isn't she going out with you or not??? what you want? you want her to talk dirty with you? Asking you out. (WTF?????, you don't know how to read interest level?????) Texting you. What's the deal with this then? How would you handle? Getting the feeling that she might just be in it for the free drinks and good company.
Well, she might be in for the free drinks, but only if you do not fvck her.
Well, I would stop texting her because she does not reply by text. I would attempt to set up a last date, however you do it or have done it in the past and worked out. I believe you are shy and just want the girl to do everything for you...like kissing you, so just ask the ***** out to the movie theater and kiss her since you have been in 5 dates out and you have not kissed her. Inside the movie theater is dark, so if you introverted you can kiss her while watching a movie. Do not fvking ask the bytch to kiss you. ok.
You know how you are going to end....like Private Jack from the red thing line movie. Have you ever watched that movie???? Boy she may be the only woman who ever liked you and you don't even fvking know it.
The Thin Red Line (1998) -- Help Me Leave You - YouTube

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest freaks I ever met in my life told me she would NEVER phone a man - In her words: "A lady doesn't call a man - A man should call a lady".
She was worth it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman sounds like a brilliant A.W...

I mean a master of her craft, she is literally collecting her currency all the way, and giving O.P NOTHING

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is what seems like her inability to ever take the lead or control and ask ME out for once.
Because women want to lead by men. They are not natural born leaders as men are.

Most (mature/adult) women usually step up and start making it easier for you after a few dates.
No they wont. They only take the lead if they consider than the man isn't man enough and starts to consider you a simp.

I'm starting to feel like I'm leading along some immature teenager who doesn't know how to properly date and handle a guy.
There is a reason for that and why many women acts like teenagers even in their 20'tes/3´'tes etc. They don't have the need to act maturely and grow up and develop our personalities like we guys have to do.
Instead they rely on their looks. More on the subject here in this video by Alexander Grace:

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something that's really started to get to me though now that we're on the horizon of the 6th date (sex likely coming very soon but she's super conservative with it) is what seems like her inability to ever take the lead or control and ask ME out for once. She also doesn't seem to be a big texter in GENERAL. She was on a trip this past weekend with friends and I messaged her asking how it was, and the girl didn't ask me a single thing. Not how my day was, not how my weekend was, etc. Don't be fooled i dont need that all the time at all and i know heavy texting is something you wanna stay away from, but this pattern from this girl is starting to bother me. She actually barely texts me much at all if that matters, and again this is after a solid 5 dates with a lot of making out in between.

I'm starting to feel like I'm leading along some immature teenager who doesn't know how to properly date and handle a guy. Most (mature/adult) women usually step up and start making it easier for you after a few dates. Asking you out. Texting you. What's the deal with this then? How would you handle? Getting the feeling that she might just be in it for the free drinks and good company.
So did you hit it? I'm going to guess NO. :rolleyes:

On the "plus" side, you probably have established your usefulness as being a Beta in Waiting for her. Here's a cartoon to ponder: