Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When she calls just for fun

Project.D

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf am i supposed to do? Its not like its annoying me, i like the attention, but i know its relationship suicide to "talk on the phone for more than 10 minutes" especially in the early going. How do i let her know she can call anytime, but make it convincing that i never got the call. This is hard especially on the cell phone because it says missed call, i have to always say i turned it off, etc...

I picked up today, and we were talking, but i was busy watching TV so i made an excuse and hung up. I seemed really annoyed/like i dont care about her. How do i make it seem like im NOT annoyed at her calling, (because like i said, i like the attention), but im just busy sometimes and id rather not chat over the phone.

Should i just tell her straight up: "You can call anytime, but most of the time id rather not chat on the phone. I'd rather do it in person. Name a date and we'll meet up and do it then."

Input?

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont tell her anything.. SHOW her your interested by the things you do not phone convo.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are we talking about here?

It's always been my intention to do what I like - that would be to talk on the phone to a chick for an hour if that's what I want to do.

I've never found that talking on the phone for more than 10 minutes is a negative - but then again, I'm able to carry conversations with almost anyone - perhaps most of the AFC's and other people here can not? who knows I don't care.

My point, if it works for you, do it.

Now if you don't want to talk to her don't pick the phone up (I assume you have caller ID? - if not it's a good idea to get it anyways).

I generally only give out my cell phone number - and thats usually off during the day - unless it's the weekend. If I don't want to speak with someone I don't pick up.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That **** will get annoyin real soon, lol...

I mean at first it's all a novelty, but when you wanna get somethin done and that same person is callin you for 'fun' you're feelin like bustin your phone up

Just keep the convos short, don't even concern yourself with her callin you as far as convo goes... just straight plan a date, not the whole "I'd rather do this in person" thing cos you don't want to talk anytime, you want this girl naked... talkin just happens to fall in the way of that, so you get what talkin you have to done in order to get her naked

Just be assertive, use one of these seemingly many opportunities to get her on a lunch with you some day that week, or out to a bar for some drinks or whatever the **** you view as a suitable venue...

And don't tell her she can call you at anytime... if she calls answer the phone, it is a mobile, people have phones on them and ignorin calls just gets too technical if you make a habit of it

You've basically got to be out with her somewhere and show the value of being with her in person to chat etc, so that rather than want the whole 'fun' on the phone thing, she wants the real