Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When my radio is on and my cell phone is near, the radio goes crazy...

WastelandWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, just like the subject says, anytime I turn on my radio and have my cell phone within 3 feet of it, it'll make the radio buzz. The buzz isn't consistant.

I can't figure out whats going on. If I dial out or get an incoming phone call, it (the radio) will really go crazy buzzing and fuzzing.

It still happens every 5-10 minutes when the phone is on but not in use.

Seems like my phone is being tracked or something.

Its a motorola phone with cingular service. No GPS that I know of.

I'm not a drug dealer or anything like that.

Anyone know whats going on here?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the frequency that comes from the phone antenna. Every so minutes, the phone refreshes incoming data with the cell phone tower, thus sending out a signal or frequency.

It happens to me when im in near my computer speakers, at work, at home.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regular interferrance.
The radio's just on a similar "frequency."

If I get my walky-talky next to my speakers, the speakers go crazy.

Hypoxia II

Don Juan
Reaction score
you wanna have alot of fun go into a music store like guitar center and find the guitar room where people are playing loud... then have your friends call non-stop... creates a hell of a nightmare...

i really need to get out more

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hypoxia II
you wanna have alot of fun go into a music store like guitar center and find the guitar room where people are playing loud... then have your friends call non-stop... creates a hell of a nightmare...

i really need to get out more
LOL. For me whenever I'm on my computer, my speakers will start to go kind of nutty a couple seconds before my cell rings, it's sort of like a warning system that I'm about to recieve a call.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this only happens to me with my nextel phone. It never happened with my Verizon cell phones.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a walkman that would go all wacky when I was near someone with a cell phone. I started detesting people who came onto the bus while they were talking on their goddam phones. Rather than hearing my tunes, I would hear a loud humming sound.