Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Husbands Jump Ship

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how in this article, the writer and the women involved follow the same narrative. The woman is always blameless and the men involved are always called narcissists. I think most of the women involved are so clueless and self-righteous that they would never consider the idea that their ceaseless nagging, demands, thanklessness, entitlement mentality, disrespect, or other character flaws are what made the man decide to secretly plan his exit well in advance. Here's the article: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindM...thful-abandon-wives-warning/story?id=10829180

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love some of these excuses by the way! hahaha

"You have knee problems and I love to go hiking"

"When she went to pick up him up, their son, who had travelled with him, reported that his father had been sent out west on an "indefinite assignment" with his company."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you flipped the sexes, it would just be business as usual. I wouldn't endorse leaving a text or a post-it note, but these women are bewildered that a man might feel trapped in a marriage that's wrong for him. That's always any woman's reason (unless she's abused, etc.), but are articles written about them? Ha.

R

Ranger

There is nothing about our civilization that is true. I’m having trouble finding it. :)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"According to Stark's research, these runaways appear attentive and engaged before they check out, never mentioning discontent. They are typically "conflict avoiders" and described by their wives as "narcissistic." "

so pretty much feminine traits.

funny enough when woman do that no one cares, figures

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The hallmark of these men is they seldom show any remorse or concern for the marital wreckage they leave behind, according to Stark, they just pick up and don't look back. "

LOL. 70% of divorces are initiated by women. I doubt any MSM would publish anything like: The hallmark of these WOmen is they seldom show any remorse or concern for the marital wreckage they leave behind".

More men-bashing induced by toxic feminism.

Foxtrot Oscar.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how in this article, the writer and the women involved follow the same narrative. The woman is always blameless and the men involved are always called narcissists. I think most of the women involved are so clueless and self-righteous that they would never consider the idea that their ceaseless nagging, demands, thanklessness, entitlement mentality, disrespect, or other character flaws are what made the man decide to secretly plan his exit well in advance. Here's the article: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindM...thful-abandon-wives-warning/story?id=10829180
Abc is a leftist hell hole. Did not read.

The wall is not a good time regardless of the solipsism female logic will pedal.

Good for thought, the Chinese deems women 25+ as "leftover women."

In Western society, the cohabitation and marriage rubbish is retarded. It is not a viable option nor is a woman staying over. It is not happening.

A good start is men being extremely low in agreeableness, high in conscientiousness to the point of being slmia/scarce.

At least six months before coming near my property. I am covert. I never discuss marriage or my disregard in the following. I don't TRP women. I don't discuss anything with her anymore then it's needed.

More guys are checking out but not enough due to beta thirst.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The hallmark of these men is they seldom show any remorse or concern for the marital wreckage they leave behind, according to Stark, they just pick up and don't look back. "

LOL. 70% of divorces are initiated by women. I doubt any MSM would publish anything like: The hallmark of these WOmen is they seldom show any remorse or concern for the marital wreckage they leave behind".

More men-bashing induced by toxic feminism.

Foxtrot Oscar.
It's fantastic. I love it. It's a common theme without recourse.

It's more fuel to the fire and society comes closer to the collapse.

Embrace it. Entropy. The collapse is near. Watch it burn. I am switched off now completely void of anything but self interest. I have completely adopted a hedonistic approach to dating and I have it down to a sport. The fall is near.

A bachelor requires very little and assuming little responsibility outside myself, I have little regard for anything else.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"According to Stark's research, these runaways appear attentive and engaged before they check out, never mentioning discontent. They are typically "conflict avoiders" and described by their wives as "narcissistic." "

so pretty much feminine traits.

funny enough when woman do that no one cares, figures
Follow the trail of money.

Regardless of affirmative action, girl power, and the push for Fem powerment, its men who make the money. In the coming generations, women are going to get taken to the cleaners and the aftermath of slut gonna slut will follow.

Imagine if rational men checked out. Refuse duty, responsibility, marriage and children, till XYZ reform came at custody, divorce, etc change would follow.

Beta thirst prolonged the inevitable.

Bachelor lifestyle ftw.

New girls turning 18.

Sugar baby is awaiting at sixty.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if rational men checked out. Refuse duty, responsibility, marriage and children, till XYZ reform came at custody, divorce, etc change would follow.
Seems like that's what's happening, no? Plenty of men are opting out or at least waiting until they're older and able to snag a young/foreign woman for babies. This leaves feminists and betas to each other, more or less. But then again, my perception's warped, since I hang around sosuave, lol.

logicallefty

Reaction score
There is only one problem that an individual female or the female collective has when the husband leaves the wife, or, boyfriend dumps the girlfriend. That would be the fact that the male took control of the situation and the termination of the relationship was on HIS terms and NOT HERS. Period. End of story.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one problem that an individual female or the female collective has when the husband leaves the wife, or, boyfriend dumps the girlfriend. That would be the fact that the male took control of the situation and the termination of the relationship was on HIS terms and NOT HERS. Period. End of story.
and we can't have that lol

Follow the trail of money.

Regardless of affirmative action, girl power, and the push for Fem powerment, its men who make the money. In the coming generations, women are going to get taken to the cleaners and the aftermath of slut gonna slut will follow.

Beta thirst prolonged the inevitable.

Bachelor lifestyle ftw.

New girls turning 18.

Sugar baby is awaiting at sixty.
that is what is hapenning more men are checking out on the whole marriage and kids, with is making goverments go crazy with the issues will bring, with lower number of kids to suc... support the goverments, with also bring other issues like living together without the marriage, some goverments consider this as good as marriage, others consider any LTR stable for a number of year as marriage and proceed with the whole thing, so I do would consider if there was any like this where you live, before saying thing will change for better

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and we can't have that lol

that is what is hapenning more men are checking out on the whole marriage and kids, with is making goverments go crazy with the issues will bring, with lower number of kids to suc... support the goverments, with also bring other issues like living together without the marriage, some goverments consider this as good as marriage, others consider any LTR stable for a number of year as marriage and proceed with the whole thing, so I do would consider if there was any like this where you live, before saying thing will change for better
CNN and other cuck networks maybe but, there is no legislation or incentive. Its pretty apparent how disgusting a to of Western women are. Men are seeing her best years passed away aged ago. Years of being a *** dumpster and series of aborted fetuses.

Brb guys, playing house

80% + of divorce initiated by women

Brb guys, swearing away current/future earnings and sexual access!

The problem is, retards keep playing the game.

99% of threads are pathetic and spineless pursuits of women beyond the wall.

Who said things will change? Reading comprehension is poor.

Society's collapsing and I'll watch it burn.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and saw Kevin Hart on Saturday and he talked a bit about his first marriage. And he said that he made a choice as a man to do something good for himself and leave his marriage. Did he make mistakes? Sure. Life is about making mistakes and learning from it.

I thought it was good that he didnt bash her, bit merely said that he did it to be a better man, and i hope he does this spiel at every show, considering how large his audience is...

It's completely asinine how women want chivalry and men to stick to their words when it benefits them. But will quickly do "whats right for them" and have the support of the world, the fed, and the thirsty betas. It's time for everyone to realize how equality for women is the death of chivalry.

It seems like the feminine wants the benefits of the past, and the benefits of the present. My hope is that more men recognize this...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went and saw Kevin Hart on Saturday and he talked a bit about his first marriage. And he said that he made a choice as a man to do something good for himself and leave his marriage. Did he make mistakes? Sure. Life is about making mistakes and learning from it.

I thought it was good that he didnt bash her, bit merely said that he did it to be a better man, and i hope he does this spiel at every show, considering how large his audience is...

It's completely asinine how women want chivalry and men to stick to their words when it benefits them. But will quickly do "whats right for them" and have the support of the world, the fed, and the thirsty betas. It's time for everyone to realize how equality for women is the death of chivalry.

It seems like the feminine wants the benefits of the past, and the benefits of the present. My hope is that more men recognize this...
We have sons we are worried about. I have daughters too but society and the system gives them unfair advantage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The word gentlemen has been thrown around by women for centuries.

And men has been trying to outdo each other, competing to attain that title inadvertently turning it into something that a hardcore vigilante feminist finds highly admirable.

A man who has been gentled...

The perfect slave to the feminine imperative.

Most men would do well to learn how to be a prince and a caveman all rolled into 1. Or if you like, imbued with both angelic and demonic qualities.

Bring out the required abilities when the situation requires to win.

And winning is the masculine imperative.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes 70-80 percent of women get the divorce started. why? Because they have a man, **** stand sugar daddy or affair waiting.

Let em go. That’s my idealogy. Who gives a rip? Go ahead honey. You ain’t coming back either.