"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

When girls dont notice you

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
hey guys

ive recently been taking good care of myself, well dress, putting on axe, and i feel that girls would dig for me once they see me. the weird thing is that when im walking downt he hall in highschool girls just arent noticing me. the last couple of days ive been wearing like an orange shirt and a red shirt and i look good in them! why arent they noticing me.

i know that its kinda weird but the last time i felt that i was looking good, i had to go out to eat for dinner and when i saw this 18 yr old girl on her cell phone and she glanced at me, then she turned bak and was practically staring at me. this was the best feeling ever.

how come people dont notice me

i may be a bit paranoid right now cuz its kinda late and i just wannna post stuff on this forum cuz im bored but yeah theres my question

o yeah...has anyone ever experienced this before? like they check themselves in the mirror so much and they look so good (self-opinion), and you kinda know that you look good but no girls are checkin u out???
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco
the girls can be sneaky about how they notice you...I work now but the girls still act the same they did in high school. There was this new girl in my dept. and I was like wow shes hot but she never seemed to notice me at all...till I was at the lunchroom one day and I guess things boiled over and she introduced herself sat down next to me called me by my name...(now how the hell did she know that) and began to ask me questions about me ....then she invited herself along with me to a cafe and started hanging all over me...thing is I would never have known- you in the hallways looking good? they could be looking at the mirrors they hang in their locker or at you when you walk past right when they are out of your sight range...just assume they like you cause they probobly do if you are looking good
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by RiceHapa888
just assume they like you cause they probobly do if you are looking good
YES YES YES YES! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!
 

don_hollow_juan

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere in the Western Heavens
Shift your focus to something more important. Be/look like you have some urgent s--t to take care of- girls can tell when you're aching for attention (if you're not a good actor, well then, HAVE sth to do) and... hey, they're already checkin' ya out. Works like magic--- field-tested.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
i'm not sure these pieces of advice will help u, 'cuz i don't know the american scene. in italy, just nerds wear orange or red shirts... i don't mean to insult you, but i think nobody can really look cool wearin' them... if u want to be noticed, try going to school with a suit jacket (not an entire suit, wear it with a pair of jeans) or growin' your hair long, or both...
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by Jay-X
i'm not sure these pieces of advice will help u, 'cuz i don't know the american scene. in italy, just nerds wear orange or red shirts... i don't mean to insult you, but i think nobody can really look cool wearin' them... if u want to be noticed, try going to school with a suit jacket (not an entire suit, wear it with a pair of jeans) or growin' your hair long, or both...
on the hip hop scene they wear orange shirts with baggy trousers, i think maybe baggy jeans.

at least thats what its like on tv lol
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
on the hip hop scene they wear orange shirts with baggy trousers, i think maybe baggy jeans.

at least thats what its like on tv lol
yes, and michael jackson has screwed more people (males and females) than all of us: are you going to school dressed up as a fagg0t?;-)
 

PiMpIn GuY

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Canada
ok firstly....im Canadian

but it doesnt really matter...my point about the red and orange shirt is that i stand out from others cuz nobody wears these colours yet i still look good in them.

but anyways....im constantly wearing new clothes and bracelets (cool ones) so i stand out and look better to girls

i think i know why i dont see girls noticing me. maybe cuz when i look at them they turn around or they look at me when theyre not looking.....cuz im too good for them haha they dont want me to see them looking at me
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
shy girls subtle girls, look at you without letting you know. For a few month into college, my girlfriend never look at me. When at cafeteria, back then I didn't know her yet, she would look down when she sees me. I would never thought she liked me. When at one time, I meet her thorugh friend, when we go clubbing. I freeeked her and made her horny. Then isolated her, then, guess what. We sat upstairs, just two of us, and she asked me "Do you like me?". It was so funny, but I managed not to laugh. I said "yes." Then I kissed her. This was it. Later she told me, she liked me since the first time she saw me.

Some girls notice you and even like you before you even notice her. Especially the shy one. And it's not always true that if a girl likes you, she makes eye contact with you. The shy one, in my experience, tends to avoid eye contacts.

Girls are checking you out.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
You shouldn't focus too much on the way you dress. It's just one of the many things you need to have covered, do not stress on it too much. It's a good way to increase your confidence and it's a good way to make you look better, nothing more, nothing less.

The primary issue here is that you are begging for attention. I know I cannot change this attitude that is deep within you with just a few sentences and I know that other people have done this much better than I ever will be able to.
My suggestion to you is to just read everything you can on here and let it sink in... I personally suggest reading "Weapons of mass Seduction", as I just read it recently and found it to be very inspiring.
 
Top