Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Crap hits the fan equipment and survival tips?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't really need land to grow food. A basement aquaponics garden can produce both fish/shrimp and greens. They feed and fertilize each other.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

I've been thinking what should we do just in case things get more chaotic and gets worse. As you already know there's already an economic and social upheaval, say Wall Street crashing and it causes a huge food shortage and there's a social unrest and people/ thugs could possibly be breaking into your homes and trying to rob you of your goods,

This just really got me thinking, they say that the government might also be having forced vaccinations really soon, Things like potential wars - us getting invaded because of our moral and economic decay, another George Floyd type of scenario but a million times worse to the point where rioters and looters starts attacking suburban neighborhoods just for survival necessities.

So what are things you should do, course of action and equipment wise to prepare for such scenarios?

Me personally, I thought about getting an AR 15 Rifle which is a good weapon for beginners, then also stocking up on food like canned goods, rice and beans, just at least a month worth of supply, also being willing to live off the grid and having survival knowledge is also a good one, etc.

Put in your two cents fellas, we might need this in the future really soon.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 leave the country if you can and move somewhere more chill.

#2 leave any big city. If sh!t goes to hell they will be the first place fill up with people ready to kill for food.

#3 learn to grow your own food or forage for food.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are not as bad as people like to say. We have a surplus of food, a surplus of oil, and a surplus of water. The only reason we're not selling said surplus is because the government is making it hard for the market to work. So the first thing that will happen if things go down is that people will start dismantling and disobeying the government's regulations and restrictions. This alone will solve most problems.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As stated previously I have ammo and a few different guns. I also have 30 day emergency food.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get either a Maratac, or Exotac lighter over a zippo. They do not evaporate like zippos. I'd also recommend a metal clipper lighter. They're serviceable butane lighters. Beats having to stock up on a crap load of bics. I'd also get a good fire steel rod. Bushcraft knife is important. Look at PKS knives.