Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When corresponding with women through the internet

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned before i'm on a few intimate encounters/dating sites. Question is, when i get emails from women, you guys think it's better to let a day go by before responding to them, or should i respond right away as soon as i get it??

And also, you think it's a good idea to ask her how she'd prefer to correspond..whether by instant messenger or phone?? My guess would be don't mention anything about a having a phone converstion, but i don't know..what do you guys think? Thanks.

The_Becoming

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about a week into this internet dating thing, so I'm far from and expert, but as someone on this site has stated "It's like shooting fish in a barrel." More like shoting them in a barrel with a .12 gauge shotgun... you can't miss! Well maybe not that easy.

Anyways, the approach I've taken so far is to wait a day, not neccesarily just to make them wait, but I want to take a little time to think of how to properely word my reply -I've been keeping the reply's short (keep mystery) while still conveying what I want to say. After the second or third e-mail I've 'mentioned' -Hey, we really need to get together sometime, or -I'm gonna be out and about, maybe you can jion me.

What I've found so far is that after this women are quick to reply with their phone # saying "call me and we can do something..." I'm not a big phone person, so I try to move quickly into face to face (although good luck trying to keep a phon con with a woman short!.) I figure I've already set up the meeting with my e-mail and the fact that she replied with her number is a form of acceptance of my offer. The phone call is just to finalize the time and place.

Real life example -got the e-mail with phone # this morning, called her this afternoon, and just got back from dinner with her. Good first meeting, but we'll see how it goes... otherwise I've got a half dozen others on stand-by to e-mail them back... shooting fish in a barrel.

One more point -when a women waits 24 hours or more to e-mail me back, it gets me to wondering what they think of me... nothing says you can't get them 'thinking' about you in the same way... They play their games, we play ours.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYBODY THINK THAT YOU HAVE TO GET A PHONE NUMBER FIRST????!!!!

Look guys, chat a couple of times via IM or email and then just get together for coffee after work, it's just that simple. You don't need her number to set up a meeting!!!

Plus think about it, women are supposed to be more apprehensive online, right? Well why the hell do you think she'll give you her number before meeting you?

If she gives you her number first, she could be giving it to some AFC putz that will call her every other hour. However, if she meets you first, she can see that you are a DJ that's worth getting to know better. Plus, if you are a putz, at least you are a putz that doesn't have her number!

Guys, it's not nearly as hard as you make it out to be...

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Becoming
I'm about a week into this internet dating thing, so I'm far from and expert, but as someone on this site has stated "It's like shooting fish in a barrel." More like shoting them in a barrel with a .12 gauge shotgun... you can't miss! Well maybe not that easy.

Anyways, the approach I've taken so far is to wait a day, not neccesarily just to make them wait, but I want to take a little time to think of how to properely word my reply -I've been keeping the reply's short (keep mystery) while still conveying what I want to say. After the second or third e-mail I've 'mentioned' -Hey, we really need to get together sometime, or -I'm gonna be out and about, maybe you can jion me.

What I've found so far is that after this women are quick to reply with their phone # saying "call me and we can do something..." I'm not a big phone person, so I try to move quickly into face to face (although good luck trying to keep a phon con with a woman short!.) I figure I've already set up the meeting with my e-mail and the fact that she replied with her number is a form of acceptance of my offer. The phone call is just to finalize the time and place.

Real life example -got the e-mail with phone # this morning, called her this afternoon, and just got back from dinner with her. Good first meeting, but we'll see how it goes... otherwise I've got a half dozen others on stand-by to e-mail them back... shooting fish in a barrel.

One more point -when a women waits 24 hours or more to e-mail me back, it gets me to wondering what they think of me... nothing says you can't get them 'thinking' about you in the same way... They play their games, we play ours.
I wish it was as easy as shooting fish in a barrel for me. At one time(couple of yrs ago) it used to be, i used to have no problem instant messenger chatting, talking on the phone, and hanging out with women from the internet..now i don't know what happened...sux.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about this one??......

This chick emails me two days ago, i get back to her(few hrs later), tell her we should talk, and ask her how she'd prefer to talk. She didn't even bother responding to my question/offer. Instead she replies with 5 pics of herself, completely ignoring what i had asked her. Situations like this happen a lot with women. Like the other day i get this email from a chick and she's like, "i'd like to know more about you, then i'll send my pic." So i give her the rundown about myself, she replies back and is like "wow, you sound like fun, any more pics?". She never even sent her pic after she said she would. I'm like what the f**k??? So annoying.

Anyway, i wanna know, do you guys think keeping in touch with these women is worth it?? If they ignore important questions of mine, should i just break it off with them and say f**k 'em?? Yeah, right? Thanks.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andromax

So persue some profiles and send some winks, bad boy ;)

Theres untapped honey out there with your name on it, and you are too busy worrying about the frigid bimbo that is giving you the run around. WTF is your deal???!

Good luck though, of course ;) [/B]
Untapped honey with my name on it, pffft!, yeah right! I've emailed just about every hot chick in my area on every one of these dating sites, and not a thing has happened. Not one has replied back with interest, not even one! Actually yeah, one did reply back, and you know what she writes? She writes "Hi, i got your email. Thanks for your interest." What the f**k's that supposed to mean? I'm thinking either this chick's a real dumba** , or it was as a nice way of saying "sorry, but i'm not interested".

And one of the last things i'm gonna do is settle for any chick i'm not attracted to, f**k that sh*t, i'd rather be womanless for the rest of my life than settle for someone!