Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman says “don’t touch me.”

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you provided so little data, and none of us was present at the scene to actually witness and "feel" the dynamic and atmosphere between you guys.

So, all I can safely say is that, even at the early stage of courship, when the female verbally states that she doesn't want physical contact, it means her Interest Level in you is very very very low, so all you could (and should) do is move the fvck on.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the woman is completely naive, a super tease, just plain stupid, or all of the above, if they're agreeing to go back to a guy's place early in the dating process, you would "think" that's an unspoken green light to allow things to escalate physically if they haven't already. It doesn't matter what she says, her actions speak louder than her words. Even if she says she doesn't want to get physical, she may just be verbally trying to convince herself that it's not her idea and that it "just happened" to make herself not feel like a sloot.

I've made the mistake of bringing a woman back to my place and not being able to do the deed cuz of whiskey deeck and the woman actually left peesed off cuz that was EXACTLY why she was there, and I didn't deliver and never saw her again. And that was like date 3 or 4, so not a one nighter, and was gonna be our first time getting our ashes hauled together.
Yes, this is wise.

Some of the times, a woman saying "I don't wanna be touched" is just the way she put up the Anti Slut Defense, and guess what? Deep down, she wishes you to break through it. Because, when you have fvcked, the next morning it's gonna be YOUR fault, not hers.

In other words, it's her Sh!t Test.

She didn't do anything wrong because she had already warned you beforehand that she doesn't want to be touched, but you seduced and coerced her to have sex with you. Which means, even if she fvcked you like an animal with positions you thought only existed in sci-fi movies, and she svcked your d!ck so hard your soul almost ripped through the penis' tip to go straight to Hell, hey, it's still YOUR doing, not HERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA