"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

When a woman feels "safe" with you

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Now I am not a big guy. So at face value this never made sense when applied to me

Personally I'm pretty sure it has something to do with indifference

Anyone ever figure this one out?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Now I am not a big guy. So at face value this never made sense when applied to me

Personally I'm pretty sure it has something to do with indifference

Anyone ever figure this one out?
It's about the way you carry yourself. All she has to know is you wont take **** from now one and you have to have that kindof aura around you.

Edit: I totally misunderstood the topic at hand, I thought it was about a woman feeling like you are able to protect her.
 
Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Now I am not a big guy. So at face value this never made sense when applied to me

Personally I'm pretty sure it has something to do with indifference

Anyone ever figure this one out?
She doesn't think you'd leave her a-s-s-, so you're a safe bet. Good lil beta.
 
Top