Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when a girl says '**** me'...

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting scenario...
In a rare event when my parents werent home, my girlfriend came over to hang out. Anyway the petting got pretty heavy and she wanted to have sex but i didnt have any condoms and my parents were coming home soon.

the question is this: i had never even considered sex an option because the girl is very uptight about this type of things. In the begining of our relationship she slapped me when i even attempted to touch her breast. Anyway i am totally taken off guard and as im pretty clueless about sex, i turn to my trusty board for help =)

Anything i should watch out for when two virgins have sex? What type of condoms to get? Any tips so that it wouldnt be embarrasing? Thanks a lot people

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually Lifestyles break a lot from what I hear. Trojans are pretty good and if you want the most durable kind then get Durex. There was a thread about strength of condoms and someone said that in tests the Trojans broke at 6psi and the Durex broke at 18psi.... I'm pretty sure

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey mystik....

There's a really good post somewhere on this board by whoami...

Go to the search, and type "Deflowering"

The first thread that comes up should be "Deflowering a virgin," and that should have everything you need to know....

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
dood...
next time keep a comdom on your wallet like i do :p
people thinks that havig a comdom in your wallet will cause holes because of the heat but comdoms can keep up pretty good with heat.. is actual fritionj that does it, and i have it on a single condom cardbox for it :rolleyes: so if it happens ill be prepared...
and keep one eye on the validatuion dater... after that the lubrificant can cause serious problems for both of you guys...
i need to test my comdom.. the validation day is about to be due.. i need new ones... ill post what happend... since this comdom has been on my wallet for almost one year now :cool:

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time keep a comdom on your wallet like i do

This is a poor idea. Keeping a condom in your wallet increases the chances of perferating the condom. If your are going to carry condoms with you put them in a little metal box, like a mint box. This way they don't get smashed when you sit on them. Trust me.

Might as well minimize your chances of impregnating her. And it isn't that much extra work.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats why im going to see my results of a comdom in my wallet protected by a kinda little case for it :p

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
can the mod ban MartL or at least delete his post? i hate immature people like him.

Anyway keeping a box of condoms with me all the time seems kind of... weird, for now at least. Remember im still a virgin?

but yeah, time to find time when parents aren't home =)
which is like, never -_-b

maybe the car? god i hate being a high school student. a girl is dying to get ****ed by me and i cant freaken find the time n place for it.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..
is not a box of comdoms...
is just one on you, you need to be prepared if you have the oportunity, and leave the rest in your car r something like that... a hady place :D and i was impressed that since it was at your house you didn't had any comdoms period.... that was strange and being unprepared

freshintake

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep one in your wallet.. its true that its not the best place for them and they may become innefectice so replace it regualarily. It really sucks having a girl ready to **** and havin no rubber...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never keep a condom in your wallet unless you have some way to protect the condom AND your wallet. Keeping a condom in your wallet is more of a symbol than a good storage place. Clothiers invented pockets for a reason.

Just buy a box of Durex condoms and put 'em in a safe place in your room. Keep one on you when you go out with your girl or when she comes over. When she comes over and she's ready but you don't have one on you, don't be coy to get up and go get one from your room. It's not a big deal.

Like I said, there's nothing to be embarassed about.

Reaction score
also!!! Like you said, she is a virgin also. Try to make the experience for her as enjoyable as possible! Don't just go in and start drilling like a battering ram. She'll be making noises alright. But painful ones. Take it easy and slow enough for her to get adjusted, their ****s are very sensitive!! I recommend having her be on top of you, since she has more control over how hard, or fast you can go... And I also recommend missionary style for the first time, it's also a hell of a lot easier on her. Overall relax, protect yourself, and don't be so selfish about sex. She'll be dying to get slammed afterwards if you do it right!!

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mystik
god i hate being a high school student. a girl is dying to get ****ed by me and i cant freaken find the time n place for it.
Ain't it the truth. My girlfriend has been begging for sex for over a month now and we just don't have anywhere to do it. Neither of us want to do it in the car (we're both virgins), even though i do have a pretty nice car now. We were gonna get a hotel room on prom night (this saturday) but my ****ing parents had a cow when I told them I wasn't coming home until the next day... they know whats going on. So now we are stuck again. But It'll happen for sure this summer, and then we go off to college together in the fall. Bombs away after that.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you guys have after prom??
cause if you have say to your aprents that you're staying until late, and get out after prom earlier...
you probably will be ****ing tired and too happy to drive around...
'but thats what i would do...
and i dont care if im goign to **** somebody is going to be in my room =-o
put some background music quite high volume, like i alwyas do when im going to sleep, lock the door and go for the gold :eek: next day, parents surprise face would be prioceless..
but oh well...

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if my parents wake up?
i mean i can tell them that i'll stay out late (which i will, we're hanging out at friends till late late night but we cant have sex at friends house w/ all the friends wondering "hm..... where did they go"
and when i go home my parents will be like "hey welcome back so how was prom?"

key is to get parents out of house i guess

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mystik
what if my parents wake up?
i mean i can tell them that i'll stay out late (which i will, we're hanging out at friends till late late night but we cant have sex at friends house w/ all the friends wondering "hm..... where did they go"
and when i go home my parents will be like "hey welcome back so how was prom?"

key is to get parents out of house i guess
Why can't you screw at a friends house? So they figure out afterwards that you were having sex. Big deal. Chances of them interuppting your 10 minute session...not that great.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
specially if they have a basemente that has at elast a couch or a nice area =-D