Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl holds your hand in a club...

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
was out in a club over the weekend there and was with one of my uni pals. She's a really sweet nice girl and all through the night when we were on the dance floor she was always trying to hold my hand, like whenever we moved through the crowd. I dont think she's had a boyfriend before....so what sort of impression does this pose when she takes your hand and tries to lead you about the dance floor?

Dave

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This means that she's taking the initiative to make the first move. For many reasons, to let you know she likes you AND|OR because she thinks you're shy and need a kick start.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vector is exactly right. She is putting the moves. She's at least open to you reciprocating. Dancing in clubs, when you feel like you're connecting very good, is probably the easiest place/moment to kiss her. Stop over-analyzing and go for the kiss close.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're at college, where young people hook up all the time.

If you like her, make a move. Kino her and kiss her.

If you don't, it doesn't matter what her hand holding means.

It means she is comfortable holding you hand! Maybe she wants other people to see you two together. Maybe she is afraid she will get lost in the crowd. Maybe she likes you. Don't try to interpret "signals", they are unreliable.

Whatever you do don't go hand holding this chick for months on end when there are plenty of available chicks for you to hook up with. Don't waste the opportunities!

You are the man, take control. Decide what you want and go after it without hesitation. <-- (If you need help on that read the Bible).

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Bend the B**** over then .......................... and dont forget to say goodbye.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
This so reminds me back in the bad ol' AFC days...

There was this chick, we both had a really good connection. blah blah. I really wanted to ge tit on, we used to go out together alot. She used held my hand through a club, I thought this is good but did I make a move ....NO. What a stupid Fvck I was looking back! She was a nice 8.

Should of made the move, as now hardly ever see her. So what would I of lost...had alot to gain in comparision

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with yall but if the lady grabs your hand doesnt that sign that she is in control. I know that its ok to let them be in control sometimes, but they want guys in control, to have confidence and to be a challenge.