Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats up with my hair?

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok for the past 8 months now I've been growing my hair out. It had been about 7 years since I let it grow longer than an inch. It used to be really wavy but it grew back all curly.Now that I'm workin on this AFRO I get lots of compliments on it. But they always seem to come from 60 year old ladies who are jelous. why is that?
Whats up with all the hotties my age do they only like the preppy kid look or what?
I think I'm gonna cut it again it's drivin me nuts. and that has nothing to do with whether or not other people like it. I have never liked my own hair.

I just was looking for some insight from yall cause these old bags are startin to scare me.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During puberty your hair changes, and also your hairline, it's common that wavy hair becomes curly hair .. not 'common' but it's not abnormal or anything.

Shackmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hair issue is really confusing.

I let my hair grow out, and now it's @ shoulder length.

My family says I need to cut my hair, but many girls tell me to leave it long, but then I also see girls going for the fake preppy look.

I'm still not sure if I should cut it, and see if anything improves, or gets worse, or just leave it long and be happy.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew my hair longer now, since everybody wears it short as hell, I don't like to look like the rest of the pack, and it's working for me .. Long curly hair looks good for some men, bad for others .. just compare to what you looked like with short hair. People tell me 'cut your hair dude' but I won't, I like it, and I'll keep it this way, I even had a girl telling me 'Why don't you cut your hair short again ?' But I've had a lot more telling me 'I like your hair' so I like my odds :D And just to put it this way : I like it, so wtf do I care about what others think about my hair. Just make sure it's always nice and clean ! ow yeah, one thing though, when you're reaaaally skinny, it's better to have a short haircut, cause it'll make you look even skinnier if you have that huge hairstyle on those tiny shoulders .. :) The worst that can happen is that you experimented with your hairstyle a bit and found out you didn't look as good with long hair as with short hair.. :D