"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What's up with gay/feminine guys and girls?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
Hey in the school I attend there are few gay guys and a lot of guys who act very feminine. The strange thing is that girls seem to be very interested in these fellers... I don't know if it's because they act like a girl or because something about them attracts girls. I mean I can understand gay guys but I don't understand feminine dudes scoring with HB's? Doesn't make much sense because they act SUPER AFC and they are exiled from any male friends.

PS. Before this problem struck me I always thought that girls weren't really interested in them sexually but as only a friend... and now a these days I see this being taken a little intense.

Any ideas, comments, welcome...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pepe Le Pew

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Jersey
I used to hang out with alot of gay guys when I was twenty yrs old............and the girls were all over me back then...........I was one of those underground metrosexual dudes........but the thing was that I was treating the girls FUN. I was being playful, and non commiting..........I was NEVER indoors........always doing something, going to clubs, partying.......being the life of the party werever I went.......and the gay guys gave the girls that liked me an opportunity to be different, give them a taste of something 'fabulous'.................the girls felt like super stars everywhere we went............:)
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Gay guys tend to be pretty good looking for some reason. I still don't know why, but that's just the way nature works I guess. They take good care of themselves. They are also the ultimate challenge for a woman.

However, I've seen the flip side, where the women just love to have the gay guys who are good looking as social proof, but they are disgusted with their sexual lifestyle. She can also be all flirty and grabby with the guy without any fear of emotional consequences coming from the guy. Remember, women love drama, but they hate conflict...
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
2 possibilities:

1) They're just "girlfriends" with the girls...there's no real sexual attraction but they enjoy hanging out together.

2) The fact that they aren't all needy for sex from these girls ends up being a turn-on...along with the challenge of converting a gay guy from the 'dark side.'

To answer your implied question, no, turning gay will not get you chicks. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Shyt don't get me started on this subject. I'm old school, back when we called them Queers and gave them therapy or an asswhoopin...

Nowadays we call it a lifestyle and it's in most of our movies being rammed and sold up our asses that its cool to be feminine....

Those idiots have been sold a bill of goods...women still are attracted to masculine men. Don't use that idiot who got married on TV as an example of manliness....that was embarrassing to all mankind.

Women think they have too much power these days. I'm here to put them back in their places.

Last night I went out. There was this girl, whom tried to Beckon me to come and dance with her. I told her I was drinking. She insisted that I dance with her ( to save her face)...I told her maybe later.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Gay guys are safe.
We can kiss, snuggle, flirt outrageously and talk about sex. ( They have great advice on techniques for blow-jobs) We can get roaring drunk, fall asleep in their beds and wake up with our clothes on. They are usually handsome with great bodies because THEY woun't be seen with less than an 8 or 9 either! They are often socially poised, well educated and don't mind spending hours in the mall shopping for the perfect pair of shoes.

It's like having a girlfriend with the body of a man.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Gay guys are safe.

Water Tiger is right on this count. Bascially, gay guys won't try to fvck them while pretending to just be friends. Girls can continue to be superficial and generally airheaded without feeling the need to impress men and act the part of the "independent, educated woman", just to be PC or impress men. They can revert to their true nature and just be airheads or slvts around queers, coz they are not an option - it's like being around another girl.


And as for the reason why Gay guys seem to be 'more handsome' - it isn't exaclty 'genetic' or anything. It's just attention to detail. Just as chicks look good coz they pay attention to what matches in terms of clothing, haircut, smell, etc, (whereas many straight guys don't and end up looking like dog shyt), Gay guys are well groomed as they have the exact same neuroses of bytches - the extreme pressure to look great. In fact, personality is often a second string issue in the gay community, as despite their femininity they are guys - looks are important to guys. They are always well groomed, have the latest fashions and are very very conscious about their appearance.


But should one take up the characteristics of gay guys? As far as looks and grooming go, absolutely. Some women still like the dude who smells like cigarette butts and musk, but they are usually low class tramps. Most urbane young women these days prefer a 'pretty' man. But here's the catch - you should still work out to maintain a masculine physique, and keep your assertiveness. Look like a metrosexual, but NEVER assume the characteristics of a real gay man, like a high voice or lisp, limp wrists, indescisive or insecure behavior.



Another thing I've noticed is that as a woman ages and loses her looks, she suddenly starts preferring a "manly man", stating that a slight belly, a truck driver voice, and stocky build attract her. I think that's just her defense mechanism kicking in - she knows her growing belly and sagging cheeks make her less attractive, so she wants an uglier man around so she'll feel relatively attractive, still. :p
 

trevor2003

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
I find that some girls just hate to be seen alone. Like guys they know the importance of social proof, and would rather have a gay friend by her side than be seen alone!

She doesn't have to worry about this guy trying to f'uck her or telling her that he is in love with her.

That's just one reason, I didn't want to repeat everything that was already mentioned in this thread!
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Conversion. Cleanliness (includes Hygene). Looks. Disregards sex from women. The list goes on..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Little known factoid, a while back, a scientific study came out that claimed that there was a statistically signficant link between large penis size and being gay.

In like some weird way, evolutionary genetics passed down bigger ****s to gays. Which is probably why most of those "hetero" male porn stars (Holmes, North, Rocco, etc) are gay/bi.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I saw some very cool socialproof yesterday...

Was at a club and met one of my best girl friends... We were talking and dancing etc and this really hot tall girl came up with another girl to try and take my friend away... They thought I was hitting on her... It turned out the hot tall girl was my friends sister which was back in town and she introduced me. The rest of the evening her sister was feeling holding around me, lightly stroking my back and ass, taking me to dance etc. Was very funny :p she even had a bf. But still was fun ;)
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I saw some very cool socialproof yesterday...

Was at a club and met one of my best girl friends... We were talking and dancing etc and this really hot tall girl came up with another girl to try and take my friend away... They thought I was hitting on her... It turned out the hot tall girl was my friends sister which was back in town and she introduced me. The rest of the evening her sister was feeling holding around me, lightly stroking my back and ass, taking me to dance etc. Was very funny :p she even had a bf. But still was fun ;)
Wtf does this have to do with subliminal messaging? :confused:


Anyways, I closed it before the thing popped up, but that band Cradle of Filth is sick. Im religious myself so I really don't enjoy their music at all, and that song is just creepy.
 

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Augusta, GA
Today I get mistaken a lot for being gay. My body language is pure alpha, but I have an almost effeminate tonality. The awesome thing is, however, that I relate with women much easier than I used to before I adopted this tonality (back when I was way below AFC). This is because being ambiguous and mysterious about my sexuality puts women at ease around me.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I don't think women flock to gay guys. I think it's because gay guys aren't accepted (for the most part) by the straight guys, and so hang out with the girls. Or perhaps they prefer the company of girls.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Augusta, GA
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I don't think women flock to gay guys. I think it's because gay guys aren't accepted (for the most part) by the straight guys, and so hang out with the girls. Or perhaps they prefer the company of girls.
I don't act gay (since I have alpha body language), but I get mistaken for gay because:
- I dress well
- I say shiit that teases women's emotions
- I say things like "hands off the merchandise" when they kino me, which keeps their buying temperature rising and avoids triggering their ASD.

I've had best results when using a tonality that's almost feminine. Read this and it should explain: http://www.pickupguide.com/classic/gregvce.htm
 
Last edited:
Top