Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the situation with Qatar can someone please educate me!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really that bad to have the world cup or olympics hosted by this country I know this corruption but that could be said for tons of other organizations what are your opinions and thoughts about the situation.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a Muslim country, they don't like gays, love slaves and subdue women... just like the Quran teaches them.

Who are we to judge? Personally as a man that believes in Jesus, I'm anti Islam, it's the opposite of what I believe in.

I don't think Western society should be controlling the middle east it's a differnt culture.

I do agree that LGBT is an abomination and when homosexuality is promoted the culture falls. Homosexuality is anti-culture in it's very essence.

My over-arching view is God, life, friends, family and business come way before caring what some backwards fool that believes in a paedophile thinks.

Harsh yes, but I'm this way in real life I'm unapologetic in my views.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a Muslim country, they don't like gays, love slaves and subdue women... just like the Quran teaches them.

Who are we to judge? Personally as a man that believes in Jesus, I'm anti Islam, it's the opposite of what I believe in.

I don't think Western society should be controlling the middle east it's a differnt culture.

I do agree that LGBT is an abomination and when homosexuality is promoted the culture falls. Homosexuality is anti-culture in it's very essence.

My over-arching view is God, life, friends, family and business come way before caring what some backwards fool that believes in a paedophile thinks.

Harsh yes, but I'm this way in real life I'm unapologetic in my views.
How did a christian make it on to this forum?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1665155878845.jpg

Christian or not, American or not, I can't see how anyone sees this and has a good opinion of these backwards oppressive countries.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in cities that have hosted a World's (or Euro's) Cup, and I don't know how in the world they expect fans to come if they can't drink anything.