"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

whats the shortest amount of time youve been in a relationship?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
Ever been dumped pretty fast?
Ever got really bored with a girl before you can say "Next"?

Just curious...is letting a girl go after 1 week totally irrational and unfair?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
btw, this has nothing to do with my last post...

I just wanted to know it its "done" on a regular basis.
 

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Iv'e had a relationship last a week and a half....

I got LJBF'd, all because i was a total AFC - trying to see her all the time, telling her how i felt etc etc... it was PATHETIC, i would have left me 2 :)
 

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
When I was like 11 or so and had just moved to a new town, this girl asked me out, I said yes, maybe an hour or two later, one of the older guys asked if I was going out with this girl. I said yeah, he said shes a dirty ho, so I told her I couldn't be her boyfriend.

That relationship lasted about 3-4 hours.:D

That example probably doesn't count since I was so young, but I forgot about it until I read your post, so I figured I just had to chime in.

Mr. Mystery
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
I defy one of you to beat mine:

When I was thirteen I was at a church social and a girl came up to me and asked, "Do you want to go out?"

"Sure," I told her. We went and danced and I left without getting her number.

A ten minute relationship.
 
Top