“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What's the deal with online dating?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,282
Reaction score
6,136
Practicing with lowlife sleazebags only shows you what works with lowlife sleazebags. Which is something I always suspected was a big part of PUA anyway.
:D :D
Lol. Thread is SEVEN years old! How the hell you find this ??

Anyway, yeah back then it was p00sy practice for most men..how times have changed...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,745
Reaction score
9,934
Lol. Thread is SEVEN years old! How the hell you find this ??
Well, that's interesting. It's strange, because I had just received the notification of the post I replied to tonight.
Actually, I think the dates on the posts are wrong, because I remember writing post #17, and it wasn't all that long ago. It certainly wasn't six years ago.
 
Top