"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What's the deal with Italian American women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
I have seriously never met a more bitter, drama hungry, rude, and just overall princess complex group of women in my entire life. It sucks too because outside of German Americans and Irish Americans, Italians are the most common descent.

One of my friends who lives in NYC tells me not to worry too much about it since Manhattan and the nice parts are usually all Jewish and Anglo whites while Italians are all over in Jersey, hence the state's bad reputation.

But what's the deal with Italian American women being such a wreck?

I notice the darker Latina looking ones are the worst.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top