"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What's the chance?

rick6599

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam Netherlands
I had a phone conversation with that chick in Italy last night. She commented on my last email "I was laughing - I thought - my god, you really believe we are a couple" - By the way, she herself is pretty settled in a "happy couple situation" on romantic island in Italy. I advised her "Come on, you're too young to marry" She agreed on it. Anyway, she does not know egzactly when she would come over here, but when she comes "The first thing we do - we will meet" Honestly - what's my chance on this, folks? I would appreciate optimistic advice first, then flame me, if you need to.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Dude I hate to be this guy but your romantic interest is in a different country. Try to find some girls in your neighbourhood. Remember and HB8 is neither rare nor special, in an urban envirnment you are never more tha ten feet from a hot girl.
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Just keep your options open... don't cut her off completely!

You never know when she might be near you ;) Plus, it's a good opportunity to practice your game, risk-free.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

windwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Walden
Dude I hate to be this guy but your romantic interest is in a different country. Try to find some girls in your neighbourhood. Remember and HB8 is neither rare nor special, in an urban envirnment you are never more tha ten feet from a hot girl.
oh fer pity's sake
 
Top