"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What's the best way to "walk away"

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
I don't give a ****. I don't explain nothing to them.

She played you and she'll do it again.Tell her to go **** herself.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ultradj

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJDamage
I dated someone very similer to your situation well actually not dated because according to her we are just friends with benefits and this wasn't a relationship ( see how those women twist their words)

"""Her and i are "extremely" close. We have about 3 years of history wrapped up into 1 year, and her and i have a very strong connection. Something didn't feel right by playing the walking/ignoring bit."""

really? well I was there too where I thought we had a strong connections like I have found my better half and I was in love, so in essence I had oneitis really bad. What I suspect you were to this "USER" was a part time boyfriend - where you help her out solve her problems, maybe get a kiss here and a touch there while she goes out with other guys on action dates and have wild sex with them hance the full time Boyfriend.

You can never have a really CLOSE and STRONG connection with a girl unless she is in love with you and you banged her. You are pouring your own feelings on to her. In reality if she really cared about you, she wouldn't have dated someone before breaking up with you , SHE DIDN"T SHOW YOU ANY RESPECT. The guy she just started dating and got to know with in a matter of weeks got more respect then you!!

""I basically told her the deal, and that it was too hard to be "just friends" with her, and that i couldn't be. Her first reaction was , "oh...well...i mean...if that's what you want...then... i guess i'll have to respect that..." Her tone was quite low, and i could tell she was disappointed. A couple of seconds later it turned into, "..but...i really like you.""""

She said Ill have to respect that???? where was the respect to begin with? I think she was upset that you were a good friend because you did what she told you, everyone uses someone and I suspect that you made her feel good about herself when she was single, but as soon as another FULL TIME BOYFRIEND comes into the picture, you are yesterday news.

sorry to be harsh, but this is what Ive experienced and the best thing to do is to try to cut all contact with her. Tough luck seeing her in class, I still see mine at work. ONEITIS has struck again, try to get over her by seeing other women.
i completely aggree with ya man...

I'm actually a HELL of a lot more happier right now than i've been in the last year. I'm never gonna speak to this chick again, call her, email her...nothing.

And you are right. I was there for her to get over her bf, give her an ego boost, until she found another...

MODELS! jesus christ!

anyway, i'm gonna go out and try to get laid tonight.
 
Top