Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's Next For Me?

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my story:

I hadn't had many girlfriends up until last year. At the end of last year I met this girl and became friends with her. I then met one of her friends and went out with her for a little over a month. After a month of being seperated from this girl, I was talking to yet another one of this girl friend's friends. She liked me and wanted to hook up so I went out with her. We dated for a month and a week and some odd days. I liked this girl since before I dated the first girl. All the while this girl that I was only friends with, liked me. I don't talk to this girl anymore but I did just recently got broken up with.

It had been 8 months and I still liked the second girl that I hooked up with and we finally got back together. Only she broke up with me last night and last night marked us together a big three weeks. :rolleyes:

I'm moving on....I'm putting all of this behind me and going to try and meet new girls.

All I need to know is this:

What can I do to help me get over this girl and get other girls? I have read some of the bible...but I just need a basic layout of what to do.

Before I didn't get any girls....then I met that one girl who I was friends with and hooked up with two of her friends.

What's next?

Enraging Chaos

Reaction score
All I can tell you is just get out more and talk to girls that you are attracted to.

Try to keep your mind off of your ex girlfriend by keeping yourself busy. Don't let yourself think about her, when you start thinking about her, do something or think about something else. You'll soon start doing that every time you think about her and you'll soon stop thinking about her.

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off... i see one problem... you listen to the insane clown posse

icp is music for immature --kids--.. when i was once in highschool, i was a big fan of them. most of the kids stopped liking them at the end of 7th grade,but i continued to (foolishly) enjoy their music... once you realize that crap isnt music , and is a bunch of nonsense that no normal, *quality* girl would want to listen to, you are one step closer to becoming a --man--.

i dont know you, but the type of music people listen to often reflects their personality. i picture you as a dark, maybe gothic kid. girls dont like that.. unless ur into goth/punk girls..

im not saying my opinion on gothic/punk kids is the only opinion people see, but in my eyes, i see them as immature children who need to grow up.

to sum it all up, dont be a ^clown^...girls don't like fools

later juggalo....

p.s.

"damn right slim anus / i don't get ****ed in mine like you too little flamming f@gg0ts/ .. haha eminem ripped them.. no1 likes icp.. drop them ..and drop them fast!!!!!!! everything after milenko sucked and became pure stupidity... but i still love icp hahah they were my childhood heros

notice i laugh at liking ICP...just like the majority of people...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks corvette for the tip... i remember back in june or so you were posting/noobing around.

#1. what kind of insecure person would stop listening to the music they like just because some randomer online made fun of them
#2. There is more than one Juggalo
#3. Its not like listening to a certain kind of music is going to magically solve ur problems and change you into a don juan.

On to the problem:
I recently faced the problem of getting over an x. And I still have the same problem. Im with another girl and im happy with the relationship I have now, but yet I still greeve over her. Its probably because you were hurt during the relationship or you have feelings you haven't let out yet. It really does help if you tell your x about your feelings, dont do it in order to try and get her back, do it so you can be free of that which is holding you back.

But if you dont feel like doing that on the otherhand because you feel its not a manly thing to do, I understand, I had that feeling too.

Just find your self a new girl and have fun with her. Your problems will go away and youll be too obsessed with your new girl to fuss over your x.