Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's going on with crude oil?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epi, I've been burned on SU before. Yes, they are a great company but 36 is too much. I bought at 31 last year and sold at 45. I'm being stubborn and waiting on 31 again.

In the meantime I'm playing with a few CLO. Hope I don't get burned by buying too high...so I'm just doing a few at a time commission free at itrade.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SU.to ? Or the usd version of su?

Looking at the charts for hod.to and hou.to on www.freestockcharts.com on the daily macd indicator (5 and 50 sma) it would appear that hou.to should begin its return upwards soon. I doubt that they can sustain their current patterns due to the changes going on in oil price. I believe they will reverse.. But when is the question.

I will check out CLO. Thanks.

Basicly I got a spare 5k to invest and browsing the market for a good short term investment.

Epi

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suncor in toronto. I'm in Ontario.

I've never looked at the horizons network etf very closely, too much synthetic content. I don't want counterparty risk.

I'm buying these in my retirement account, I don't view these as short term trades. I'm willing to suffer while I build a position, as long as I get paid dividends.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id sell near blue box 4hour chart, might have already had its reaction though, and will continue to move down. No point buying, thin air to the left!

http://prntscr.com/5o6287

Anyone day traders here?