Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What's a Man-ly way to say...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
say if the girlfriend of ur best friend starts coming onto you, and starts talking sh!t about your best friend, throwing aroudn the idea of breaking up with him for you, or cheating on him, that sortta thing...

what's a manly way to tell the b!tch to fvck off, and if she hurts my friend i'm a kick ur ass sortta thing

:(
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
ok first off.. you don't walk on your best friends grass. this girl is trying to make your best friend jealous. I would tell her flat out that she is a woman that has no respect for her man and i would tell her to shape up or she will find herself in cougar land (single divorced 30+ woman). I would also tell your friend about her ****. if he dumps her ass or they break up.. expect this ho to come running your way. when that happens dump her ass again.

if it wasn't your best friends girl it wouldn't be so complicated. remember yourbest friend will be around far longer that that hoe ever will be
 
Top