Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats a guy to do at a club?

SexyPolishBoy

Reaction score
[I visist this teen club every friday and have come to know a few people there. i have a trouble "busting game" on attractive girls i see there that i don't know. some are sitting at the bar or near the dance floor. i don't know what to say to seperate me from all the other guys that are picking up on the fine girls but i don't want to seem to cheesy or corny. i also have a little problem with the confidence~~~ I NEED HELP!:confused:

Last edited:

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're from Poland (you ARE from Poland, right?) then you'll have some troubles in teen clubs. Almost everyone is a jerk and girls aren't interested so much in DJs there. Start dancing on the dance floor (check some posts in the Bible under dancing) and just close to some girls.

If you'll know how to move, every girl can be yours. Break dance works quite well, but you have to be with your friends to organize some little tournament in which others will join.

About confidence, what can I say... Just check the Bible and most importantly, believe in yourself.

SexyPolishBoy

Reaction score
UM Dario, thanks for the advice but i might be Polish and speak Polish but im not from there. i am an american and i do know how to dance and all the recent dance fads. People look funny if there dancing by themselves anyways. was just at this club though and i could only bust game that i had met the last time or knew there names from friends.:) keep the advice coming though people

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
your doin good man

SexyPolishBoy

Reaction score
so what am i doing right? im going through the dj boot camp but i would like to know if anyone has had any succes with it?

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, man, you say you know how to dance. Yet you don't want to dance alone on the dance floor. How do we solve this situation?
Hmm....
Why don't you try asking a girl to dance?! From my experience, when you ask a girl to dance, nine out of ten times, she won't say "no." Then, when the other girls see that you actually know how to dance, they want to dance with you, too!
So, if you really do know how to do it, then ask someone!

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

F

F*ckinHOTGURL

whats a guy to do at a club

ok dude, u wanna know how to pick up girls at clubs? well here's some advice, don't pop!! that's a girl's job. let the girl do all the dancing. and approaching girls, juss say hi, offer to buy a drink. take advice from a friend that's a girl