Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What'd I miss?

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been way to buisy. I see the forums have changed, I hate the new skin, anyone else?

Anyways I have a question and I'd like some guys who KNOW WHAT THE FVCK THEY'RE TALKIN ABOUT to help me out.

I'm currently 'dating' a few girls, yadayada, but there is this girl. I met her about a year ago, just as I was really getting DJ. We were STARTING to get close, but then, 2 weeks after we had been talkin and hanging out [nothing sexual, no kissin, everything jsut as friends, she wasn't my type] she moved away to Georgia.

Over chrismas vacation she was in town visiting family [shes still in town] and she CALLED ME wanting to get together, ketch up with eachother. So we get together the day after christmas.

WOW!!!

Did a year change alot. She's about an 8.7, N. Italian, blond, blue eyes, but damn, what really gets me is how grown up she got. We were together for 7 1/2 hrs, talking the WHOLE time. Shes so interesting, and even more attractive is how she ACTS. Mature, proper, like a REAL WOMAN, not like these lil HS girls I'm so often out with. I really think shes a close to perfect match for me.

So whats the problem? It was just a GETTOGETHER and I treated it like so, made no advances or anthing, jsut the usual lite kino. She will be back on the road to Georgia in 5 days, and I know she thinks I'm hot [its me, remember?], and she knows I'm a great guy, and she is always refering to how down where she lives there's nobody like me/no good guys.

But damn, if I tell her how I feel, it could make or break me. I know exactly how I'd but it, its a matter of should I? On one hand, she might be thinking the exact same thing, and we could get together befor she leaves. On the other, she could be thinking the same thing, but not want to start anything, as she lives in Georgia. And on the OTHEROTHER, she could not be thinking what I'm thinking, god forbid.

So I could tell her, or I could just ring her up and take her out again befor she leaves, and hope for the best. This again, could be good and bad, she could take it as a gettogether and make it very hard for me to advance, or I could advance and get shut down [either shes not feelin it, or she doesn't wanna start anything].

I could tell her, take her out, or I could leave it be. She will visit again, sometime, obviusly, and when we gettogether then, just play it natual and make the advances where they're due.

~OR~ I might have missed an option/plan of action, all input is welcome, but if you are undecided don't reply, I need solid advice SOON [I have 5 days goddamn it!!!]!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have your answer right here!!!

Remember, it DOESN'T MATTER what she thinks. What women say, and what women DO are 2 different things. They say something, like they want "only nice men that will treat them good", when they really want a Jerk or a Don Juan.

Whatever she thinks it is, whether it is a date or get-together, if you stimulate those feelings within her, then those thoughts she has go out the window, and she goes with the flow.

Unless she is smart or one of those protective people that don't let anyone take any advantage over them EVER (like you try to grab a chick's boob on the 5th date, and she goes 'NO WAY BUSTER!' ), then I have no reason to believe that you shouldn't go for it, and I have no reason to believe that if you go for it, that you will fail.

I believe that you CAN have a date, I believe that if you want it, to REACH FOR IT, and anything you desire, if you set your mind to it, as far as this girl goes (at least), you CAN HAVE IT. I believe in you, and I want you to do your best with this girl. Go all out. I know you can do it, and DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!

Good luck. But you won't need it will you? ;)

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you should express an attraction for her physically, such as with kino. If you really care for this girl, you should try to get her to think of you in a "boyfriend material" light.

It sounds like she is willing, now it is up to you to make the move.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's worth it, go for it. My buddy's girlfriend lives in California and we're in Pennsylvania. They couldn't be happier.

Higher peaks have been scaled. She seems like the right type, and you may not get another chance to tell her how you feel. Besides, if things go sh*tty, she lives in Georgia, you're not gonna be seeing her often.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to have to burst ur bubble bro, but lets take this in a pragmatic light. the bottom line is that she lives in georgia and she will most likely be staying in georgia for a long time. Now you could do a hell of a lot of interest level rising in 5 days, but what is that gonna get you? Theres a very simple equation to working these should i go for her questions.

IF work + time > reward then NEXT

On the otherhand, if you wanna try for the quick lay, get cooking, otherwise move on. Either way it would be pointless and AFCish to tell her how you feel.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... there is a series of things that you could do however, I personally believe that you should make the best of the current time that you have. Bottom line is this, chill out with her maybe a day or two before she leaves and just see what happens. The possibilities are endless. And yes there is the pragmatic side to this that Jester pointed out, and then there is fairy tale side the jmm pointed out. In all, only you are in control of what happens here, because most of the time girls will never make any kind of move. With that said... good luck.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you gotta tell her. if she agrees with you, then all is good and happy. but even if she thinks you're on a way different level than she is, then she goes back to georgia and you never see her again. let all your feelings go and think about it from an entirely unbiased point of view. let your gut decide.
good luck and keep us posted (it took me about five minutes to read the whole post!:eek: )
:)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
let all your feelings go
Never spew emotions like a little girl, and never post unless you have a clue on the topic.

Last edited:

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
what are you, a pus*y?

Dont post unless you know what the f*ck youre talking about.
KinoOI is wise enough to know the difference between useful and futile advice.

You don't have to share your words of wisdom with us.
You're always being extremely unpolite to newbies, you probably have forgotten that you were a newbie once.

It would be really better for all us if you took some time and thought about your behaviors.

Thanks a lot.

BBB

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job BBB, you replyed to this thread with a completely irrelevant post. For god sakes haven't you got a pair man? Or are you just another insignificant piece of trash who wouldnt know what testosterone was if it came on your face.

Now aside from taking this thread totally off topic you have also tryed to defend this kook who admits he doesnt have a ****ing clue yet still trys to give advice! Incorrect replies must to be corrected lest some other AFC reads it and believes it to be truth.

The next time you feel like attacking me BBB, have the common decency to comment on the original topic.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn yo, with all the experiance you got you would think you could answer your own question instead of askin all of us. I think you know what you should do. People act like shyt they aint.;)

Im sure people have told you this before but its annoyin me sooo....LEARN HOW 2 SPEEL!haha

Knockout King

Don Juan
Reaction score
aside from a quick fix, let's look at the best possible case scenario

You get your mackin on her and build some attraction b/w the two of you, she goes back home a few days after you've worked your magic on her. She comes back a year later to see you again. By some outrageous stroke of luck she's still greatly attracted to you and you go out again.

Ask yourself a question, is it relly worth it? Keep in mind that if you're not gonna ons her this is the BEST possible scenario.

Of course the more realistic scenario is this. You may be able to build some attraction with her before she leaves (or she may already be attracted to you) and then she comes back a year later. What's gonna happen over that year though? The law of absence and presence says that after you've established yourself with someone make yourself rare and you become more valueable, that's why you wait 3 or 4 days before calling a girl right after getting her #, but what happens if you wait 2 weeks? Most of the attraction that you've buitl with her has been terminated. Odds are she'll forget about you, best case scenario: You have to work much harder than you should to rebuid the attraction you had built with her when you got her #.

Now what do you think is gonna happen over the course of a year? Odds are she won't be as attracted to you as you hope she is now. Sure, you got email, but you can't kino over email and many of the dj qualities cannot be displayed over email. You can try to keep the attraction sturdy b/w you and her over email if you like, but that's going to require much more effort than building attraction on an aporoach.

Bottom line, it isn't worth it.