Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What You Can And Cannot Do!

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was smoking a bowl this evening and I had an enlightening experience.

I was sitting on my weight bench doing presses when I decided to switch on work on my arms a little. So I swivel around on my bench and start with the curls. I start to realize that its not my muscles doing the work! It's my brain. I could do say five then my muscles would feel tired and quit... Then I realized that I could actually do more if I forced my mind to concentrate hard enuf. I did 10 more after I had previously quit. Then I started to realize that the only thing between being able to do something and not being able to do it is how hard you concentrate with your mind. How much electrical impulses you are willing to send to your muscles to make them act. This is a mental barriar to sucess, and of course you also have a physical barriar to success which is a cap to what we can do. Some people just cant lift 250 lbs nomatter how much mental power they have.

Its like having a weight on your mind and depending on how much mind power you push at the weight thats how far you will remove it.

In strong individuals their mind power is close to their physical maximum capibility.

In weak individuals their ability to send enough electrons to get the job done is far under their physical ability to do so.

So, the question is all about the barriars (or weight) that exists in your mind.

The heavier the weight the more impossible it would seem to move it. Some things, like picking up girls, can be such a heavy weight as I like to call them "above the mental cap". Meaning without working up to them, they would be like lifting a 250 lb weight on the bench press by a 12 year old girl.

The mind and body are an analogy of each other. What is true for one is true for the other.

To lift a 250 lb weight you have to work up to it by lifting what you can many times, then, what you can becomes more.

To accomplish something you're afriad of with your mind you have to work up to it by lifting what you can many times, then, what you will is what is done. By exercising your mind by doings things you can do and doing them all the time(a habit of trying), you will gain confidence and your mindpower will be higher.

NO SHYNESS
TOTAL CONFIDENCE
STRONG BODY
STRONG MIND

They key is not going and and doing something you're scared to death of right now because for most that thing is impossible to you and "above your mental cap". Just like lifting a 250 lb... for some its impossible.

They key is making a habit of doing smaller things that you can. Work your way up to it and be CONSISTANT, and you will achieve all success. As in weightlifting as in life. Start small, be constant, use the right fuel, work your way up, and see massive results.

So get out there and make a habit of DOING. It can be anything you like as long as you exercise your minds capibility of ACTING. The goal is to be able to do anything your mind sets itself to with minimal force. This means that you can exercise your mind and get better at picking up girls by doing things that have nothing to do with pickups!... just exercise doings the smaller things in your life that you want done, but don't have quite as big of a fear of.

Work out
Go out jobhunting instead of sitting inside
Do the research on your goals/education/plan
Go out and have fun
Walk across the room just to make your mind do something it doesn't want to.

EXERCISE YOUR MIND FOR NO OTHER REASON BUT TO BREAK DOWN ITS ***** ATTITUDE AND GET ITS ASS RIPPED.

-J

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see where you're going and this is a nice mindset to have, but in the end, it will fail.

You will create a false impression of yourself and due to your constant failures, you will be forced to concede to the fact that you are one either due to your own realization of the comments of others.

It's in your mind, but it's not ALL in your mind. Probably I'd say 20% of it is in your mind. The rest is physical. If you were a dog, there is no way is hell you can play in the NBA.

And I don't give a damn how much you think about it.

Nice tip btw. Keep being optimistic....with a cap on it.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
It's in your mind, but it's not ALL in your mind. Probably I'd say 20% of it is in your mind. The rest is physical. If you were a dog, there is no way is hell you can play in the NBA.
thats where the physical cap comes into play. there are things you physically cannot do or cannot work up to but anything that can be done physically can be done if your mind is strong enough. truely, if you can envision it, you can do it.

physical barriars can be pushed very very far by a strong mind.

and in this case the mental barriars of a dog are also a physical barriar of the mind.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're getting at. But then again, I don't quite understand.

I know your mentality is connect to your physical actions, but are you saying they're the same thing? Sounds like it:

"and in this case the mental barriars of a dog are also a physical barriar of the mind."

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean that a dogs brain is physically uncappable of certain things despite it's bodies physicality. Thus, a dogs "mental barriars" are in large part "physical" in nature due to their brains makeup and/or lack of ability to compute complex problems.

However in humans the mental barriar isn't a physical barriar of the mind. The mind is powerful enough to accomplish any task the body can do also. But, for many, the mind doesn't concentrate hard enough to do what the body can. It is smart enough, the body is strong enough, but the mind is not strong enough.

You mind cannot accomplish fullness unless you work it out by doing tasks... key word doing... with your body.

practice making your body move with your mind. make it move to actions. your mind has a nice home inside a robot it can control. but does it just sit there or does it make the robot do things for it's happiness? is the brain out making the body work? are you working out your brain?\

-J

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not smoke pot or else you will post this.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are always telling me that lifting weights is all in your head. I still don't believe it.

I'm surprised that you even lift weights. When I used to smoke pot I was too lazy to do anything.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago, I came to the gym really confident, ****y, and "alpha" and tried to bench 350. I was immediately pinned. There was no one around but a 110 pound girl and she came over and helped me get my problem off my chest.

The point is that your body is important for both weightlifting and picking up women. It's not all a mind game. But there's much lower stakes with women. No hb 10 is going to crush you to death for overconfidence as none of them weigh 350!