Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What ya think about this...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi-

I went out with this girl a couple of times before. It was wishy washy the first couple of times out for whatever reason. I didn't think anything would progress. But one day a couple of months later I chimed in and said hello. What's going on this weekend?

She met me somewhere, I had a couple of drinks. She didn't for whatever reason. I felt nothing from the drinks. Hardly effected me. So we went and walked around for a while. I had a good time and it seemed as though she enjoyed herself. I cared but only as long as I was having a good time.

She blasts the same obscure music that I listen to...very cool and even more frustrating as to why we can't connect. Anyway, as I walked her to her car- she is sitting in it to show me some cd's or whatever. I grab the back of her head and kiss her as we were saying goodbye. She tenses up and says, 'you've been drinking' with this grin. I felt dissed to say the least (even obviously), but I say something to the effect of what's your point. I do the same thing-kind of a double deny. I say do you have a problem with my drinking - no i'm a big drinker she says. So the problem is with me (didn't say that)? Ok, so was this just a complete Get the f<>ck away from me kid? I was a little aggressive (not out of bounds or weird/psycho) but only to let her know what I wanted and that we can have a cool time.

It left off like we would see each other again, or I'd call her or something.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's not happening, it's not happening. Recognize that when it happens and move on, cut your losses...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you're right. I've just been keeping hope alive for the hell of it.

Massive Attack- Excellent music.