"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What ya think about this...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Hi-

I went out with this girl a couple of times before. It was wishy washy the first couple of times out for whatever reason. I didn't think anything would progress. But one day a couple of months later I chimed in and said hello. What's going on this weekend?

She met me somewhere, I had a couple of drinks. She didn't for whatever reason. I felt nothing from the drinks. Hardly effected me. So we went and walked around for a while. I had a good time and it seemed as though she enjoyed herself. I cared but only as long as I was having a good time.

She blasts the same obscure music that I listen to...very cool and even more frustrating as to why we can't connect. Anyway, as I walked her to her car- she is sitting in it to show me some cd's or whatever. I grab the back of her head and kiss her as we were saying goodbye. She tenses up and says, 'you've been drinking' with this grin. I felt dissed to say the least (even obviously), but I say something to the effect of what's your point. I do the same thing-kind of a double deny. I say do you have a problem with my drinking - no i'm a big drinker she says. So the problem is with me (didn't say that)? Ok, so was this just a complete Get the f<>ck away from me kid? I was a little aggressive (not out of bounds or weird/psycho) but only to let her know what I wanted and that we can have a cool time.

It left off like we would see each other again, or I'd call her or something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
If it's not happening, it's not happening. Recognize that when it happens and move on, cut your losses...
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
Yeah, you're right. I've just been keeping hope alive for the hell of it.

Massive Attack- Excellent music.
 
Top