Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you say are the key areas of success in life that matter/most men want?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll go first:

Career: a good paying or high paying job, the ability to find work relatively easily, career credentials, etc.

Education: whether self education that gives you a skill to make money or formal college education.

Financial: having more money than you need, etc. There is a range here in that some will have enough for their own apartment, some will have enough to have a small house mortgaged for 30 years. And still others will have all of their student loans paid off, house paid off or ability to pay it off, rental property, investments, etc.

Dating/Relationship success: ability to meet, date and sleep with women, even turning them into long or short term girlfriends.

Health: being physically fit and healthy.

For me I would say these are the big 5. I have tremendous success in all of these areas, but if there is ONE area that I'm not 100% happy with (maybe 70-80% happy with) it's the dating stuff. I know how to get numbers and dates, what to do and not to do generally, can escalate, close the deal, etc. But where I struggle is when women send mixed signals, play hard to get, etc. That's the area I'm trying to master. I posted this because it's a reminder that I'm doing well in life, well above average financially, career, education and health wise, but have more work to do in the dating category before I feel I've really figured this area of my life out completely. And although I've come a long way from my twenties, I always ended up in a relationship after dating success so I spent the majority of my adult life in relationships. Don't get me wrong, I got around when I was single, but I wasn't ready to be in a relationship and only went in kicking and screaming each time.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I would say these are the big 5.
I'd say you have it pretty well covered, I'll add Spiritual. Mental health, happiness, and philosophical outlook are the main things missing from your list IMO. I think these things are addressed by your spiritual beliefs.

The other thing is Leisure Activities. Guys have hobbies and interests, you don't want to just be about work and banging girls. Guys also like to build skills in artistic areas, sports, or other kinds of competitive activities.