"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What would you do if you found out your plate was on a Sugar Daddy site?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I have had plates that were on Sugar Daddy sites. That's when I found out the REAL thirst of some of these guys.

She would tell me things like guys would pay her just to take her out to dinner. No sex, just conversation. OMG...:rolleyes:

I have also seen gals on SA also on Tinder and other apps. So they are looking for providers on SA while fvcking chads on Tinder for free. LOL
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I have had plates that were on Sugar Daddy sites. That's when I found out the REAL thirst of some of these guys.

She would tell me things like guys would pay her just to take her out to dinner. No sex, just conversation. OMG...:rolleyes:

I have also seen gals on SA also on Tinder and other apps. So they are looking for providers on SA while fvcking chads
on Tinder for free. LOL
You are a chad?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ask her to take me out to dinner after she had a "date" with him.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Me? I'd dump her.
I'm not kissing a place where some dude's d1ck was earlier in the day.
There's plenty of women out there (some even desperate in this period).
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
how is that worse than being on tinder. if we find her on tinder she is on tinder fcking others for free. if she is on sugar daddy she is getting paid for it. either way, there is another or few or many with access. haveing an ltr on either place is a for sure a next.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,751
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
She would tell me things like guys would pay her just to take her out to dinner. No sex, just conversation.
There's an entire industry built around that idea in Japan.

Dudes go to hostess bars JUST to talk to the ladies.

They even have the price per hour posted outside of places.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
There's an entire industry built around that idea in Japan.

Dudes go to hostess bars JUST to talk to the ladies.

They even have the price per hour posted outside of places.
Exactly, but it's a global thing. This kind of stuff is known as "Findomme" or Financial Domination. Guys even Paypal or Venmo these gals just to chat with them online. It's really sickening.
I would bet over 1/2 these gals, especially in this time of Covid don't have to meet or even touch these guys on SA. They just have to chat with them online, be a cam girl, or send various nudes. These girls got it easy during the pandemic while 1/3 are struggling out there to make ends meat.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Evidence of society degrading. I know of at least two women that would go have sex with another guy and go home and have sex with their husbands just to covertly insult their husbands. They laughed about it. The husbands had no clue.
It's really shows how disgusting they are. Not the husband.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Evidence of society degrading. I know of at least two women that would go have sex with another guy and go home and have sex with their husbands just to covertly insult their husbands. They laughed about it. The husbands had no clue.
At least those husbands are fvcking. You see all this "war on men" bull only affects the husbands or men who love their women. Players and pimps go completely unaffected. Probably more women for them than before.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
There's an entire industry built around that idea in Japan.

Dudes go to hostess bars JUST to talk to the ladies.

They even have the price per hour posted outside of places.
I think I'd rather talk to an Artificially Intelligent Hentai program for free. :eek: :eek:
 
Top