Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do differently if you had money to show status?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be a much better investment to not buy a bunch of useless shyte just to attract golddiggers.

Rather, spend the same money hiring a LEGITIMATE "game coach" of some type to improve your general social skills.

That will pay off much more than wasting money on skanks.
Fair point.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, broke dudes with game and sex appeal get more ***** than they want. Use those resources to hire a dating coach and get healthy and in top physical condition. If you buy that expensive bull****, buy it for you and then ride the bus when trying to get laid. What get's womens' pussies dripping is your personality and physical appeal.

I worked in federal prisons for 24 years where I watched female officers throw away $70,000+ careers just to **** penitentiary dirtbags who earned $7.20 a month in their prison jobs. They would **** them in cells, in mop closets, under stairwells, in recreation rooms with other thugs watching, in food service warehouses on the bulk beans & rice, in their office, in staff restrooms...

If you're looking to marry, your wealth and status matter. If you just want to ****, it's primal desire that matters. Be fit, confident and have a stiff spine and you'll get all of the ***** you want.

Well put. I've come a looooong way from the nerd that I was, I am cool at work, people find me gregarious, etc. But I'm very business minded. The exact opposite of thug convicts that women seem to be drawn to. Their aggression, etc. I am a bit aggressive, but I'm not the bad boy on a motorcycle. That hurts me I'm sure. The mindset and skills that made my career, hurt me with women I think.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats! I'm in my mid/late thirties. Yeah a friend has a Rolex and when I noticed it after we met up for the first time in a few years, he said most people don't notice. I'm actually almost a multi millionaire but it will be 3 more years for that. Yeah a car will be more noticeable for sure. But...what am I gonna do, jump out of the car to get a girls number who's checking me out in the car next to me? Not a dig at you, I have a thread on this here, I'm really asking. I'm not sure how this will really help me unless I post a pic of it in my OLD profile. I could also just say, hey I'm a millionaire but I don't drive fancy cars or wear fancy watches because I prefer to have my money work for me.

I've had a couple women who I let know about my financial status tell me there's nothing sexier than a man who has his **** together. Well one told me that, the other gave up her number as soon as I told her how I made my money. Although she never texted me back...figures.
That's the thing. You have to be able to signal you are successful (confident) without saying "I AM SUCCESSFUL", which can more easily be interpreted as insecurity, arrogance or trying to qualify yourself.

That's why cars, watches, etc are so useful. It's based on zahavian signalling theory (for a signal to have value it must be costly). They do the talking for you.

For example I recently did a complete reorganisation of my dating profiles to emphasise my ambition and success with subtly. I discuss the fact I travel between cities because I own and manage multiple properties and business in several places. I then state I'm looking for something serious. This seems to be working very well because it communicates I have my sh*t together and that I'm not a player (even if I am). The quality of girls I'm getting attention from has gone way up since then.

Regarding your question on cars and their benefits in the game the top response in this thread is helpful:

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, it all comes down to looks. Flaunting money only attracts gold diggers. A good looking fit guy wearing ripped jeans and driving an old pickup truck will pull more females than a rich ugly guy wearing a rolex and driving a lambo...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You can do much better/be cost efficient with investing into better clothes instead of very expensive car (first impression is incredibly important).

Go for smart casual style. Consider investing into made-to-measure clothes.

Go for some Swiss watch instead of golden Rolex ('less is more' and actually good swiss watch>rolex).

Don't buy most expensive car you can get - buy car that fits your needs and is somewhat synchronised with your character- don't pretend you are speed freak if you are not. Don't go for Lambo if you prefer some 4x4 really.

Consider buying some art - like XIX cent or early XX cent. paintings or sculptures.

Hit cultural events. Go for a trip to Europe.

Don't be one of those shallow rich guys. Try to give off strong intellectual and art conneseuir vibe that will give substance to your character and 'money' vibe - the best effect if money will be interwined with personal development of your character - like collecting and reading books.

Best women will be after man with a lot of substance - polo, six pack and Lambo won't give you that. You will be just another guy with Lambo.

Women are actually right when they say that they are not aftet money - it's just often guys with money have more substance and more possibilities to offer.

I'd consider supporting charity as well - you need to keep your morality and strength of character in check. It will give you incredible boost in relationships with women if you will think about yourself as a great guy.

Best,
- mark
This is a really good post Mark.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BMW X3 is enough , anything more than that will drive crazy women to you, which you dont want this type
Rolex , you deserve it buy it , its value stay if you decided to resell it.
Surgeries that improve your look , such as hair transplant , etc.
In good clothes and shoes. Have at least one item from Boss
Buy a used Yacht if you are comfortable shedding 15 - 40K on it , then post on your FB and OLD photos with "YOUR" yacht. chicks go crazy for that.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, it all comes down to looks. Flaunting money only attracts gold diggers. A good looking fit guy wearing ripped jeans and driving an old pickup truck will pull more females than a rich ugly guy wearing a rolex and driving a lambo...
Everyone have to play by the cards he have, what is the other option for him , to give up because he is not good looking ?

Reaction score
Well put. I've come a looooong way from the nerd that I was, I am cool at work, people find me gregarious, etc. But I'm very business minded. The exact opposite of thug convicts that women seem to be drawn to. Their aggression, etc. I am a bit aggressive, but I'm not the bad boy on a motorcycle. That hurts me I'm sure. The mindset and skills that made my career, hurt me with women I think.
Well, now that you know what the problem is, fix it.

Reaction score
You can do much better/be cost efficient with investing into better clothes instead of very expensive car (first impression is incredibly important).

Go for smart casual style. Consider investing into made-to-measure clothes.

Go for some Swiss watch instead of golden Rolex ('less is more' and actually good swiss watch>rolex).

Don't buy most expensive car you can get - buy car that fits your needs and is somewhat synchronised with your character- don't pretend you are speed freak if you are not. Don't go for Lambo if you prefer some 4x4 really.

Consider buying some art - like XIX cent or early XX cent. paintings or sculptures.

Hit cultural events. Go for a trip to Europe.

Don't be one of those shallow rich guys. Try to give off strong intellectual and art conneseuir vibe that will give substance to your character and 'money' vibe - the best effect if money will be interwined with personal development of your character - like collecting and reading books.

Best women will be after man with a lot of substance - polo, six pack and Lambo won't give you that. You will be just another guy with Lambo.

Women are actually right when they say that they are not aftet money - it's just often guys with money have more substance and more possibilities to offer.

I'd consider supporting charity as well - you need to keep your morality and strength of character in check. It will give you incredible boost in relationships with women if you will think about yourself as a great guy.

Best,
- mark
Wrong. If it's ***** you want you'll get it by doing whatever the **** YOU want to do. Buying **** to please others makes you a target. See my earlier post on penitentiary thugs earning $7.20 per month in their prison job getting more ***** than most free world men.

They get the *****, and the status of taking down a member of law enforcement, by being fit and confident enough in themselves as men to do what the **** they want--within the boundaries set by the men who actually run the place. The women, who claim to be adults, fall for turds whose confidence is mainly bluff because they aren't really running anything other than their ability to lash out in violence. But it doesn't matter. The panties come off for fit, confident men who believe in themselves, even if all they really control can be fit into a mesh laundry bag.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone have to play by the cards he have, what is the other option for him , to give up because he is not good looking ?

I'm actually good looking, most women rate me as an 8.5 to a 9. And women at work and places I frequent frequently put them selves out there as interested. I've dated three of the 6 chics that work here for example, and all of THEM pursued me. The rest are not that good looking and married anyways (so is one of the chics I dated but she is a 9, hottest girl in the office) I've only worked here for a year.

Last edited:

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BMW X3 is enough , anything more than that will drive crazy women to you, which you dont want this type
Rolex , you deserve it buy it , its value stay if you decided to resell it.
Surgeries that improve your look , such as hair transplant , etc.
In good clothes and shoes. Have at least one item from Boss
Buy a used Yacht if you are comfortable shedding 15 - 40K on it , then post on your FB and OLD photos with "YOUR" yacht. chicks go crazy for that.

Ohhhhh. I like the Yacht idea, didn't realize you could get them that cheap. Actually one thing I found recently was a hot tub (well this was with a girl last summer). It was only an inflatable one that broke down soon after, but when she found out I had a house and a hot tub and wasn't renting it, she was ready to ditch the guy she was hanging out with to come over and ****.

I have a gf that lives with me though so I was just testing the waters. She did end up blowing me in my car later that week (and the dude who wants her but is friend zoned drove her to me under the guise that I was having her pick out her birth day gift...)

Women are scandalous...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fella, I'm good looking. You're making an assumption. I'm just saying I'm rich so I can do other things to elevate my status and make it easier. My business/responsible demeanor doesn't help I'm sure. I am ****y/funny but I don't have the ex convict vibe, and only trashy ugly women are usually attracted to that. Prison guards are not hot...they're usually ugly women to begin with who can't get much more than inmates who have no other options other than some other guys *******.

I find the vast majority of women don't want to date an ex convict. Heck one of my gf's told me her ex is a six time felon now. She told me he wasn't always like that and if I was a trouble maker she wouldn't want to be with me.