Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what worked for me!!!

El coyote

Reaction score
I've always sucked with women--basically Im the nice and shy type. And I don't take many chances trying to meet them. Anyway, a few years ago I was really into learning Speed Seduction--didn't even buy any of their stuff. Just learned online.

Anyway, during the summer I went around the park trying to meet girls and would do basic patterns on them. Basically the Instant connection pattern and I would use subtle commands. Bland stuff like "you feel so good as we sit here talking" etc.

Guess what? It worked. For the first time in my life I was hooking up with chicks that I thought I would never have a chance with. One of them a real hottie with the most awesome body. I could actually feel her responding to my subtle commands as we would make out.

Anyway, I guess I was a little intimidated by my success 'cause I stopped using my patterns and obviously I've stopped getting the chicks. Have to go back to what worked for me.

So my tip is learn some basic patterns and how to use subtle commands. And when you start talking to a girl throw them in.---don't even worry how you sound. Girls love this kind of talk and they respond accordingly. It must feel real good to them. And definitely make a move on them and give them a subtle kiss once they start responding.

Last edited:

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP (Speed Seduction) isn't discussed on this board, if you want info on that check out the Unusual Techniques board. Personally I believe NLP has its place, but I'd rather make the girl wet from my personality and physique (working on that ripped upper body) than what I actually say.

El coyote

Reaction score
You could also say that some Don Juans who are natural seducers already use their version of SS.---They may just not know or recognize it as such. In my opion, this form of seduction is no different than trying to look good or build better muscles.

Anything that gives you an edge you're better off trying.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have tried NLP but I read Ross Jeffries' book and the commands and patterns are laughable. It seems like the women you say these things to wouldn't be turned on but just creeped out...

What kinds of patterns do you use? I can't knock it til I try it I guess. Give me some examples of patterns that won't be too obvious and/or creep a girl out. I won't steal any, I would just be interested to hear one that doesn't sound sleazy.

El coyote

Reaction score
That's the thing--the female mind seems to work differently than the male's. What may seem laughable to a guy might actually sound sweet music to her ears to a female.

And girls are definitely not creeped out by this way of talking. They actually enjoy it. You'll probably run into some jaded girl one day that might say "don't b.s. my like that", etc but that's the exception.

I was reading somewhere that evolution naturally tuned the female mind to be a good listener as an advantage in raising her youngs. Helps them detect any problems since the prehistoric woman had little else to go by.

This might be one of the reasons why this works. They're just wired differently.

As for what patterns to use: anything that's basically sweet talk works. Actually the best patterns are the ones you make on the spot. They're more effective though when you throw in some subtle commands.!!

El coyote

Reaction score
Example of a pattern I just made up on the spot:

"You know, we're sitting here talking and you just FEEL so good 'cause it's so good to BE CONNECTED to someone, right? It's like the more you know someone, the more you just WANT to be with that person. Has that ever happened to you? And what's best it's the memories two people build together. IMAGINE looking back one day to today and THINK "oh, I HAD such a great time with that guy I met that day" That FEELS wonderful, right? Just the memory of something like that MAKES you feel awesome"

Sounds like b.s. but that's the kind of talking that works.