Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What women want in you

ragnarP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want a man that is effective at promoting his self interest. So, she can win him over and become part of his self interest.

For example, if you are dominant in your behaviour for your own benefit, she wants to be part of that benefit. If you are capable of aggressive behaviour to get what you want, she wants you to be able to do that on her behalf too.

The end goal for her is to align her self with the self interest of a man who is able to act to the benefit of his self interest and thus her.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are losing endlessly during the Great COVID Awakening. They can keep aligning themselves with the f3minazi narrative as they please...

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I believe in fighting back and sticking up for yourself; I sure don't go through life with a "chip on my shoulder" looking to "dominate" other men and that whole "Alpha Male" nonsense. Life is too short for this "me vs. The world mentality, and how you treat others in this life affects your soul for eternity. Don't get caught up in the power, pleasure and materialism of this world!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, women want guys that are similar to them in totality of value, being, and disposition.

A hot dominant woman who likes attention will seek out a dominant guy. He doesnt have to be physically dominant. It could be social dominance or even mental dominance. She just has to feel a sense of dominance from him. The mentality is “us against the world” ala Bonnie and clyde.

Similarly, a woman who feels sh1tty about herself will somehow end up with losers, manipulators, dirtbags, etc, no matter how hot she is.

I call it “wavelength theory.” People are attracted to those that are on similar wavelengths.

I have found the most pleasant wavelength of women are the ones that are pretty but have no need to dominate socially and attract endless attention. Instead, they downplay their looks and seek a life of comfort and are able to enjoy the simple things in life. This is also MY wavelength. I can socially dominate but I choose to sandbag myself. I am more of a quiet confidence guy and so women who are subtly beautiful, yet seek no attention stand out to me. These types of women make the best gfs and even plates.

The opposite- the hot and socially dominant women, have gotten me into many fights in bars. They somehow always attract drama. Their wavelength is the douchey guy who wouldn’t mind getting into fights. When I was young and thought it was all about “what women want from me”, I conformed to the stereotypical alpha male image and actually thought fighting was normal. It wasn’t until I got older that I realized conforming to hot and socially dominant women did not best serve my greatest intentions.

So it’s not just “what women want from you.” It’s also what YOU want from women.

Attraction theory only addresses what women want from men. But I think this is missing half of the picture in romance.

Wavelength theory addresses the full spectrum of romance and states that it is the chemistry between people that brings them together.

Wavelength addresses all the anomalies you see in the dating world (hot girl with loserish guy, hot girl with abuser, etc) and does not fall into dogmatic traps like red pill, black pill, etc.
Very mature

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, women want guys that are similar to them in totality of value, being, and disposition.

A hot dominant woman who likes attention will seek out a dominant guy. He doesnt have to be physically dominant. It could be social dominance or even mental dominance. She just has to feel a sense of dominance from him. The mentality is “us against the world” ala Bonnie and clyde.

Similarly, a woman who feels sh1tty about herself will somehow end up with losers, manipulators, dirtbags, etc, no matter how hot she is.

I call it “wavelength theory.” People are attracted to those that are on similar wavelengths.

I have found the most pleasant wavelength of women are the ones that are pretty but have no need to dominate socially and attract endless attention. Instead, they downplay their looks and seek a life of comfort and are able to enjoy the simple things in life. This is also MY wavelength. I can socially dominate but I choose to sandbag myself. I am more of a quiet confidence guy and so women who are subtly beautiful, yet seek no attention stand out to me. These types of women make the best gfs and even plates.

The opposite- the hot and socially dominant women, have gotten me into many fights in bars. They somehow always attract drama. Their wavelength is the douchey guy who wouldn’t mind getting into fights. When I was young and thought it was all about “what women want from me”, I conformed to the stereotypical alpha male image and actually thought fighting was normal. It wasn’t until I got older that I realized conforming to hot and socially dominant women did not best serve my greatest intentions.

So it’s not just “what women want from you.” It’s also what YOU want from women.

Attraction theory only addresses what women want from men. But I think this is missing half of the picture in romance.

Wavelength theory addresses the full spectrum of romance and states that it is the chemistry between people that brings them together.

Wavelength addresses all the anomalies you see in the dating world (hot girl with loserish guy, hot girl with abuser, etc) and does not fall into dogmatic traps like red pill, black pill, etc.
Makes sense. I never understood why men were are into the super hot woman who is a part of complex social circle(s); can you imagine the amount of work it takes to keep her around? A quick f*** is one thing but actually seeing her regularly? What a nightmare.

Understated, sharp, levelheaded women with just a handful of close female friends are A+ dating material in my book.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are capable of aggressive behaviour to get what you want, she wants you to be able to do that on her behalf too.
I don’t know if women like men who are aggressive. They like a man with tact to get what he wants. Most women are repelled by violent or aggressive behaviour.
I think aggression is only good in scenarios where violence could take place and is deemed necessary

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense. I never understood why men were are into the super hot woman who is a part of complex social circle(s); can you imagine the amount of work it takes to keep her around? A quick f*** is one thing but actually seeing her regularly? What a nightmare.

Understated, sharp, levelheaded women with just a handful of close female friends are A+ dating material in my book.
Imagine how much DAMAGE she can do to you...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman’s goal is to get as much USE out of the man as possible. She doesn’t care about his self interest, she cares what he can do for her. It’s all about utility for her, she doesn’t care about anything else.

I’ve been out with maxim models, runway models, doctors, PhD’s, waitresses and actresses. It wasn't about me or what I did, it was about usefulness. One girl asked me for a job, I said no. One girl asked me for connections, I said no. One girl asked me to get married, I said conditional. One girl asked me for money, I said no. One girl asked me for sex, I said no. Once they realized I wasn’t useful for them, they didn’t call me anymore.

This is the problem in 2020. Men want affection, family, and love. Women want use and practically.

Reaction score
Women want a man that is effective at promoting his self interest. So, she can win him over and become part of his self interest.

For example, if you are dominant in your behaviour for your own benefit, she wants to be part of that benefit. If you are capable of aggressive behaviour to get what you want, she wants you to be able to do that on her behalf too.

The end goal for her is to align her self with the self interest of a man who is able to act to the benefit of his self interest and thus her.
Interesting POV.

Do you think there is anything to be said for the idea that hetero relationships are about gap filling? In other words she wants your protection, emotional stability, attention/validation because she cant provide those things for herself. otherwise there would be no need for a BF. If she was fully self sufficient why would she want/need a man. Similar reasoning can be applied to male needs.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

None of what you have said or have been said here works for me. No matter what you believe a woman wants, you are not her type and you don't act when she brakes the rules, your theory is useless. Assumings that all women are the same is a stereotype. Assumptions that all women seek high value guys who have power and wealth are stereotypes too. Assuptions that women are only looking for tall man, buff man, rich man are also stereotypes. Men, who typically believe women want a guys with money, are filled with complexes. These are weak MF who have no self worth. I have seen all kind of couples, and what you believe a woman wants in a man is only based on your perception, interpretation, andintuition, and not necessarily the reality of each of us.
I know what woman wants in me, and it has nothing to do with your theory.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman’s goal is to get as much USE out of the man as possible. She doesn’t care about his self interest, she cares what he can do for her. It’s all about utility for her, she doesn’t care about anything else.

I’ve been out with maxim models, runway models, doctors, PhD’s, waitresses and actresses. It wasn't about me or what I did, it was about usefulness. One girl asked me for a job, I said no. One girl asked me for connections, I said no. One girl asked me to get married, I said conditional. One girl asked me for money, I said no. One girl asked me for sex, I said no. Once they realized I wasn’t useful for them, they didn’t call me anymore.

This is the problem in 2020. Men want affection, family, and love. Women want use and practically.
This is just you, you and only you. I know men who want nothing and nothing but just sex with women. There is no need for you to doubt me, right here on this forum, there are plenty of guys who only want sex and boast of being alphas. Stop steretyping.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just you, you and only you. I know men who want nothing and nothing but just sex with women.
Thats not strictly true,some want their ironing done as well