Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to say? What to Say?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that many guys are suffering from the problem of "not having anything to speak about with a girl after a while ".

After a while guys get to know a girl so well, that they "think" that they get to a stage where there is nothing more to talk about & that they keep ruuning into those "arkward moments of silence"

I for 1 have never had this problem.

But i thought that if each of us could just make a list of maybe 10 or so things that we like to talk about (interesting things, not the usual "so whats your favourire food" talk) with girls.

I personally think that the reason that people run out of things to say is because they spend too much time togeather, and when they are NOT togeather, they are on the phone, and if they are not on the phone to one another, then they are on some chat line talking to eachother.

My point: no matter HOW in love 2 ppl are etc, u need to take a break here & there (not saying to break up or not see/hear from eachother for days) but if the 2 of you dont speak for a whole day, its not the ned of the world.

And spening too much time with that person might also get "boring" to an extent.

Well anyways... here are MY 10 things to talk about :

1) Favourite Holiday places

2) Sex fantacies

3) Most romantic experiances

4) Speak about her and your hobbies (girls like it when u are interested in THEIR hobbies and things that THEY like to do etc)

5) Latest hollywood gossip

6) Speaking about soaps that they watch (eg: "Days Of Our Lives" or "The Bold And The Beautiful" - try keep up to the soap that they watch, can give u ALOT to talk about and discuss, really is a good idea, and it works very well for me;) )

7) Future plans

8) Her job / Your job (experiances from the job etc)

9) Her most embarrasing moment (there is a catch to this one... normally when she tell u this info, she will get tence/shy and tend to blush, this is when u say something like "aawww.. thats so cute!" and then tease her in a funny but NOT hurtfull way, this will cause laughter and playfullness)

10) Look up some nice jokes etc... always a winner;)

Laterz...

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her what her purpose in life is.

Reaction score
they usually say settle stuff. You can tease her by saying "but apart from that" stuff.

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aequitas
6) Speaking about soaps that they watch (eg: "Days Of Our Lives" or "The Bold And The Beautiful" - try keep up to the soap that they watch, can give u ALOT to talk about and discuss, really is a good idea, and it works very well for me
You torture yourself wasting your time watching that crap, just to have a topic. I believe you lose more braincells watching that sh*t, than getting knocked out.

But the most important thing to remember is that the girl has her GF's to talk with and you to walk with, if you know what I mean. You already know the girl longer than it's key to make her feel good. If she wants to talk then let her and listen, give some comments, ask some questions and always have good EC. When you have rapport with a girl it's to build trust and comfort. If that's already there, than don't waste your time talking about a soap or anything like that. If you want to build attraction you do some kino on her, silent moments are great for this (that's why I never consider them awkward). The point is don't concentrate on talking with HB's, rather concentrate on doing things with them that make them feel good.

I remember talking to 3 HB's, the convo was great fun so it lasted awhile (40 min or so). Because I had fun I stayed in the convo. There was only one topic and I was the one that brought it up. I talked about peanutbutter. How I couldn't live without it, how it brightens my day, how it make me feel alive, how I get all wild at night because of it. I projected only positive feelings, they picked up on that. I get messages from these HB's now asking if I want to eat some peanutbutter with them.

You see the topic can be anything, as long as you have fun it's all good.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SheepSter said:

You torture yourself wasting your time watching that crap, just to have a topic
I am not saying that u must "watch" it, just scim through it here & there... I tend to enjoy talking about it with my girl, we have these semi arguments (friendly ones) then we start to tease eachother, then we might tend to pretend to be certein characters in the soapi, and when those hot sex scenes come in, it tends to get really interesting and fun;)

Otherwise.. i agree with most of what u said.

Laterz...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these sound like open ended questions, well thats because they are, and this will not get you far, you can not just ask her these kind of questions constently. They would freak her out because they are just weird types of questions to randomly ask.

here is what you talk about.....anything you want to, thats right anything, do not start thinking ohh tomorow i will ask her this dumb open ended question. You talk abuot anything, a good topic that comes under anything is anything, just talk about anything. but seriously just talk about somthing you heard on the news, somthing that happened to you today, somthing you are planning to do yes you can even gossip, like did you here that such and such did such and such.

in a conversation your number 1 goal is to get rapport, not to bring up some dumb open ended questions.

if she says somthing ask questions about that and talk back about it, this is how you keep a conversation going and keep raport going because rapport happens when you are both talking about somthing rather then 1 talking and 1 listining, so you both contricute to the topic you are talking about.

if you ask these apprntly brilliant open ended questions but do not get rapport then somthing jerry seinfeild said, springs to mind "what more is a date then a job interveiw with a chance of ending up nakid by the end"

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put check_mate_kid_uk...

but most guys are not able to just talk like that. I know its hard to understand, i myself find it a little hard to understand, because i have never in my life run out of "things to say" to a girl, but for those who find it a little hared than others, i thought that we would give them a few things to "talk about";)