Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do...

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
about 6 weeks ago I dumped my girlfriend. The reasons dont really matter... I have not initiated any contact with her, but shes called me a few times to let me know shes "thinking of me" I never ask her any questions, and just respond to hers...

I dont want to get back with her...

Well yesterday I get a letter.. Shes telling me she wants to be friends. She also tells me she bought her exes Car, but they arent together, they dont even talk... basically a bunch of B.S.. one of the the reasons I left her.. but it also proves to me I was justified in leaving her... even though she swore nothing was going on it felt odd..

so basically I dont ever want to see this stupid girl or talk to her again...

Do I do just that?

or

Do I tell her that and then drop it?

honestly i am angry because I now know I was being used... and I would like nothing more then to tell this stupid girl off...

but I should probably just let it go...

Last edited:

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you wanna do man..
Since you're not trying to get back with her, what do you care?

If you don't wanna see her but she keeps calling, tell her off. Appearantly she doesn't get the picture by you being all polite to her.

Jay Gatsby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Notwithstanding your purported desire never to speak with her again, you apparently still want to tell her that she's a stupid b!tch, that you don't trust her around her ex-bf, and that's why you broke up with her. If that's what you want, then do it and get it over with. The fact that you're agonizing over whether to do it demonstrates to me that you're looking for someone to tell you that "radio silence" is the better course of action, so that you never have to confront the fact that you're too much of a wimp to tell her how you really feel about her.

Be a man. Tell her off. You have nothing to lose, and closure to gain.

bbc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont tell her anything over the phone.
Just face to face. In this way you may get some "scars" (if she's get freaked for instance) but you'll gain some confidence.

But. I am curiosus why and what you want to tell her?
Usually it is enough for women if you just dont reply once or twice to her messages and dont call her long enough.
Why do you want to tell her she was officially dumped?
May I assume.... well....to see she screams and jerks in convulsions ;)? Like a payback for you being used by her?
if it is the case I'd not do it. Tell her, but keep it quite polite.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her what you think and why you broke up with her.

She will not stop calling unless you lay it down to her plain and simple.

It'll probably help you as well.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive decided not to even respond. She doesnt deserve a response. I wanted to tell her off out of anger, but its not even worth it..

When I broke up with her I told her it was because things where not working out.. I didnt want to get into the why's. If I had told her why she would of counterd and I wasnt looking to get into it.

Over, Done...

I am to busy doing my own things to play these games.

when do girls become woman?

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demodulate
Ive decided not to even respond. She doesnt deserve a response. I wanted to tell her off out of anger, but its not even worth it..

When I broke up with her I told her it was because things where not working out.. I didnt want to get into the why's. If I had told her why she would of counterd and I wasnt looking to get into it.

Over, Done...

I am to busy doing my own things to play these games.

when do girls become woman?
It is fine to just stop calling/e-mailing after you break it off...the fact she's trying to reach you means she's a bit psycho...but if she persists, you should best deal with it. Otherwise you'll be getting voice mails that clog your mailbox!