"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What to do?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Here's the scoop - got two neighbors living next door. One hot chick, the other....uh...nice personality. Hot chick has a man. Friendly girl came by tonight and somehow it ended up that I got invited to watch a movie with both roomates, hot and not. At the same time, I got a call from some of my boyz who are just hangin out at their place. Should I go watch a movie with the neighbors or go hang with my boyz tonight? Confused.

mpappa
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I don't know that is a tuff call.

However sence your here do you think I should order pepsi or coke next time.
 

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
you should go out with the boys,, the only reason why you would go watch the movie with ur neighbors is to make a move on that hot chic, but face it. when ur watching a movie, girls want you to be silent and they give their utmost attention to the movie screen, so if you tried anything at all, she'd be annoyed, go with the boys and find some chics other than the neighbor, tell the girls ur busy and maybe they'll come up with something better than a movie next time; hopefully something that involves physical activity. later.
 

RainKing

New Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
:rolleyes: Which one did YOU want to do? That's the one ya shoulda did.
 
Top