Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What To Do?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This area is my weakness... I can run the clubs and streets no problem but this kinda thing leaves me with a tendency to go for it...

The scenario...

Girl, well it's assumin it is, drops me a txt message all enthusiastic sayin' she's been thinkin' about me loads recently, but I have no idea who she is, don't even have the number on my phone or anythin like that...

Anyway, I set a daytime to meet up when I was already in town, I stopped by there, she no showed...

Since then I've been receivin' numerous brief calls from her... as in let the phone ring twice then hang up, leavin' a missed call on my phone, like I'm gonna call back... this has happened on numerous occasions, a week ago last Thursday, the Monday, the Saturday just gone... and some before that, and my guess is that it will continue to happen...

Now, I am fully aware that it's on some bull****, she could quite easily text me, or let the phone ring enough for me to pick it up... I mean, what is 1 or 2 rings all about?

BUT, I do want to know who this is... which girl it is, or if it's some one who has jokes, so I'm lookin' for a way to find that out, but still remain in total control on the situation...

Can anyone help me out?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just answer the next time she calls and make like the connection is bad.."Who is this?? hello? Can you talk louder??"

or act like you are Ashley's friend/roomate..and say he is in the bathroom..who is this? where do you know him from?

works like a charm

Reaction score
answer her next call and ask who it is and once you know tell her that you dont like what she is doing .

i would tell her if she wants to hook up fine but dont disrespect me by callin like that she needs to respect you my man.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this chick is either a friend playing games or fukkin ugy and fuct in the head. You don't want to get to know a chick like this. When she calls tell her to **** off.