Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with my friends after unplugging?

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started unplugging a few months ago, started noticing alot of the gynocentric influence and the effects of the female imperative in our lives.

How do I go about dealing with my friends from this point onwards?

95% of them are plugged in, I tried to spread the RP to some of them, mostly met with resistance and their typical incel, misogynist response.

For the bros that were willing to listen, I bought them copies of the Rational Male hoping it will unplug them.

For female friends, I used to talk to some of them on the phone on hours on end, but now I completely stopped doing that and reduced contact because I don't want to be their "girlfriend".

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haya mate, there's far too much pills in the west. We don't need anymore. As for unplugging, go get girls. Get on your grind. Eat ****. Be a walking receipt. Your boys will step up or fall off.

There's far too much pill mental masturbation, house husbands, and no receipts. Most fellas are delusional as ****kk. There's projection then as to "I unplugged " ditch buddies now? Wtf? By the same flawed logic other boys ahead of you should have dropped you. If anybody is a detriment, country, government, employer, woman or whatever, you ghost.

Lead by example. There's far too many dorks and soy boys with really low t wanting to red pill everybody while couch surfing despite having never seen vjj before. Insert some rubbish theory here.

Some of my boys are playing house but are ride or die SOLID. some are real OGs who wanted lineage. They dhv in one way or another.

Set pace. Inspire the uninspired. Make new pals. Pull hotter girls. If actually unplugged, if you are living it, your boys will start asking for help or wtf is up. The world doesn't need any more Internet tough guys or house husband boomers with theory.

Burn the boats. Don't look back. Carve out your own path. Essentially your boys will step up too or they will fall into the abyss of mediocrity.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to find new friends to be unplugged with. You can offer only the ideas to your current friends and see if they are open minded enough to take it onboard but it has to come from them. I would find people who accept a similar mindset and create a social circle with them

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to find new friends to be unplugged with. You can offer only the ideas to your current friends and see if they are open minded enough to take it onboard but it has to come from them. I would find people who accept a similar mindset and create a social circle with them
It's very hard to find people who knows / unplugged / willing to unplug people in the eastern world. So I ma just try to unplug my closest and not with the other dude friends. Not a person with patient and honestly if they get in my way of my mental point of origin I want nothing to do with them anyway lol.

That might be why I made an account here finally, I want to form some sort of "tribe" if you know what I mean.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very hard to find people who knows / unplugged / willing to unplug people in the eastern world. So I ma just try to unplug my closest and not with the other dude friends. Not a person with patient and honestly if they get in my way of my mental point of origin I want nothing to do with them anyway lol.

That might be why I made an account here finally, I want to form some sort of "tribe" if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean. Men work well in tribes. That is why when you go out with you boys somewhere, there is a sense of power..a unit...because us men are stronger together than separated. Which is why society does everything it can to divide us which is a completely different topic lol

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. Men work well in tribes. That is why when you go out with you boys somewhere, there is a sense of power..a unit...because us men are stronger together than separated. Which is why society does everything it can to divide us which is a completely different topic lol
That's why I feel bad seeing my friends still plugged in seeing things as "normal" but **** you can't save everybody and some refuses to be saved.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started unplugging a few months ago, started noticing alot of the gynocentric influence and the effects of the female imperative in our lives.

95% of them are plugged in, I tried to spread the RP to some of them, mostly met with resistance and their typical incel, misogynist response.

For the bros that were willing to listen, I bought them copies of the Rational Male hoping it will unplug them.

For female friends, I used to talk to some of them on the phone on hours on end, but now I completely stopped doing that and reduced contact because I don't want to be their "girlfriend".
Better to be alone than in bad company.On a certain level,we are affected by those we surround ourselves with.You are much better off either reducing your interactions with your extremely blue pilled friends or cutting them off completely if they begin to criticize and castigate your new found ways.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My advice is to not tell anyone anything and not to give your male friends advice unless asked.

As far as female friends go you have to figure out whether they're women that you want to bang or not. Those that you don't want to bang, you can carry on talking to as much as you want. Don't care if they bring along their boyfriend. Don't care if they do/don't want to bang.

Those that you want to bang have to be put through a filter, to find out whether they're interested or not. Those that are sexually attracted to you can become plates or whatever you want to call it. Those that don't become nothing and you cut them out of your life.