Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do with 300k euros?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would you do if you had up to 300k euros to invest but had no bullettproof ability? (so nothing like I start an industry in X field where I'll work myself).

Untill now I came up with two options:

1)Find someone able to perform a profession in a satisfactory manner and put him to run a place with his income proportionate to the one of the place.

2)use the money to get abilities needed to perform a profession.

Personally Im not the guy which loves too much to fit in a system, paying unfair taxes or obey orders from the government of from bureaucrats, Im more the free type.

I even considered to buy a small flat and put a couple of h00kers to work there and share the money, I have guns and enough muscle for a basic protection but again Im not that desperate for money to take such risks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take about 1/10th of the money and learn to trade either stocks or futures. But trade the smallest lot size allowed until you show a consistent profit. Then when you are profitable, up your lot size and trade the rest of the money too.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Hire a good financial accountant (not some tax preparer), legit financial advisor or tax lawyer in your jurisdiction. Ask them for recommendations of others to network with. Keep your eyes wide open and your wallet shut for a good, long time. Never skimp on due diligence.
2. Don't ask questions like the thread title on an internet forum, though I've been guilty of chiming in with advice myself, it's not the best place to find such.
3. Best of luck.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, roughly $318,000. What would I do personally?

I'd probably take $18,000 and blow it somehow. Invest the rest in pretty much anything. Let's say inflation is 3%, all you need to make is 6% and that's 9 Gs a year in your pocket. Go to an investor and get in a good mutual fund that gets around 12%, that is $27,000/year added income.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I would do with a lot of money?

Pay down all my loans.

For the leftovers:
1. Stock market. Not sure about you, but I am the kind of guy who just likes to get his feet wet. So I would certainly throw in at least 10k there just to see if something happens. I do my own research of course. I would never hire a financial planner. I'd lose both ways. If she makes a mistake, I lose my money and I wouldn't know why that was a mistake, and I still have to pay her.

2. While your stock market is working, travel around the world, but do it as if you are on a budget. Don't splurge on expensive hotels and first class flights. Bring little stuff with you, immerse yourself in other people's culture and network with them, while reducing the chance of getting robbed because you are not flashing yourself with cameras and expensive carry-ons.

3. If there is any leftover (there should be as 300k is a lot of money), spend the rest in creating my own company on something that I enjoy doing.