Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when...

kreuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically,
What should I do when my "friends" won't even do anything? I find myself going out as a one man army usually without my group. So should I just keep up the one man army thing, find new friends, or what?
Thanks for any info.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should find a group of friends who enjoy going out while keeping in touch with those friends who just like to chill at home. It's ok to have more than one group of friends and who knows, one night maybe you just want to chill at home instead of going out and partying.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying they stay home all the time jacking off or playing video games? Would you classify them as losers?

I usually wouldn't say to dump your friends b/c they are considered 'losers' (who cares, anyways?), but if they're holding you back, it might be time to move on.

Give them a warning, tell 'em that they are being jackasses. Invite them to come out with you, to learn how to have fun. The primary purpose of friends is to be people you can have fun with.

If you really like these guys, and are cool when you're just hanging out at home, then you should probably do what Splat suggested. Find some more outgoing friends; you always need a wingman or two.

Beware though that your current friends may get pissed if you start hanging out with your new friends a lot; if you don't manage things correctly you might lose them. Just a heads-up.

Bottom-line: Don't let your friends hold you back. Find people you can have a blast with, and people you can learn from.

Good luck,- -E-Z

djkarnag3

Don Juan
Reaction score
same prob

a certain grp of my friends do the same; only 2 of us are actually out there pimpin it; for example when we at the club 4 of us; me and my friend are out dancing getting all the girls havin a kickass time; the other 2 sat in the corner for 4hrs ( the hardcore gamers) and occasionally came up to us and *****ed and complained or they made some story up about how they were just dancing right before we met up with them which is BS cuz we saw them sit in the corner.

so just forget them dont let them hinder your game

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay friends with those who chose not to be social, and be social with the friends who want to go out and do as you care to do.

If your 'normal' friends are jealous, tell them to stop being anti-social and go out with you sometime.