Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when you always see a girl who you've nexted...

Reaction score
Alright, long story short, girl tells me that she just wants to be friends, I of course tell her 'no thanks I have enough friends'. The problem is, she's friends with all my friends and she sits next to me at lunch. When we're all talking at lunch, I find it unavoidable to end up giving her some attention because she's talking to everyone else in the group.

So, do you think that giving her attention in a group is acceptable? Or how would you go about giving her minimal attention possible?

Thanks

--GF

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm, if she just wants to be friends AND you nexted her, move on. So what if she sits with you there? Just don't treat her any differently than you would your friends.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sit with her at lunch, don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't think about her, don't try to make her jealous, don't try to help her out, don't worry about her. In other words, completely cut off communication with her.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Don't sit with her at lunch, don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't think about her, don't try to make her jealous, don't try to help her out, don't worry about her. In other words, completely cut off communication with her.
lol, well thats not the way to go... exactly

What is you history with her? If you were kinda close, and then all of a sudden you just ignore her, AFTER she LJBFed you, your going to look like a prick. A pansy who got mad 'cause he didnt get his way. Your gonna look like a spoiled brat.

If you were a MAN you would worry about her, you would be juust as nice to her, as you would to any random person.

Then she might actually think that you handled it like a mature man. You keep forgetting women test us ALL the time. She says LJBF, and you handle it the right way, she might jump on you and fvck you right there on the stop. IF you start acting like a litle b1tch whinning and acting hurt, then shell look at you like a pvssy.

Of course if you have NO history(which I doubt since she sits with you), then there wouldnt be much point in building a future. However I still wouldnt go to such great lenghts to ignore her.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PEACEDJ
Don't sit with her at lunch
What? He said that she sits at the same table as all of his friends. If he goes to a table away from all of his friends because of this girl, I will shove a fork up his azz.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Oreo, I did a lot of that stuff (completely ignoring a girl) and still have some problems with it. DON'T do that. It makes you look like a big baby.

Reaction score
Well, we were friends before (yes...I was ignorant and foolish) for about four months before I made out with her.

I think treating her like a "random person" will be the happy medium between completely ignoring her and giving her the privilege of my friendship again.

Thanks oreo.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you wannabe friend with her tho? i mean if you were friends b4 and she is friends with your friends then why bother cutting off all communication if it's harder that way?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make fun of her. I'm absolutely serious.

Make fun of her infront of her and your friends and include the fact that you used to like her.

"Haha, yeah, Sarah *points to girl he nexted* I used to like her, but her ass... good god haha"

Do it a week or so more afterwards, and make it rather jokingly. Like not offending her.

edward

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll side with smooth on this one, but you need to tread lightly on the shots. If you over do it and she gets pissed she could easily bring up how "you're just mad u got rejected"...

THEN you look like a puss.