"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What to do when SHE calls everyday?

AceyR6

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I'v DJed it so well that this HB is now calling me everyday, telling me she misses me ect. How do I play this off? I'v been missing her phone calls both on purpose and by accident only to call a couple hours or a day later. Should I keep being the ever so challenge I am? Here is a previous post on the same girl.
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37751
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

John Juan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Age
49
if she's too clingy that's a warning sign, but definately stay a challenge if you want to keep her.
-jlc
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
What's the situation with the ex? Are you guys exclusive now? If not, has the subject come up since then?

Basically, what's your current mindset about her, and what has she said her mindset is about you?
 

dj-apprentice

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I'm in the same situation. My girlfriend will call me at least two or three times a day, and it's really starting to get on my nerves.

She's an AWESOME girl, I've just DJed her SO hard that she's dying to keep my attention, and it's sort of backfiring because I'm losing interest.

I took this girl's virginity and basically got her kicked out of her house (because her super-religious parents are pretty much a$$holes), so I feel bad about breaking it off with her, but if it keeps up, I don't know what else I can do.
 

AceyR6

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
hey

She only talked about the ex because he recently aplogized to her, but she kept on mentioning how she would of done anything for the kid back in the day, then blamed it on being young and immature. Were not exclusive yet, but she did bring it up once out of the blue. Where she told me it pissed her off that I though she rejected me. She hasen't said anything verbally about being exclusive and neither will I, but it seems to be headed in that general area.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

netman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
New York
My girlfriend calls me at least 2 times a day, and we speak at least an hour everynight. I only see her on the weekends because of my work and her college and work, so that kind of holds us down. I never spoke on the phone so much with any female until now, but I'm cool with it.

Besides the sacrifice of talking on the phone with her so much, she treats me like a king. A give and take kind of thing I guess. But lately I have been cutting our convo's shorter. Now when I hang up she's like, "no, not yet". I love it!!!
 

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Well, you need to keep up what you've been doing. She probably hates the fact that she can't get you all the time, but that's the same thing that keeps her wanting you so much. Especially when you haven't even got to the point that it's exclusive yet. Once you give in to her and give her all that she wants from you, progression will be very slow. She's still very anxious about you, and you lose your leverage to control things once that stops.
 
Top