“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What to do when she asks...

MojoMan

New Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
mojo land
Sup fellas? Well my question is to you guys... What do you guys do when a girl asks you how ANOTHER girl looks? Ive been in the situtation many times when Im hanging out with a girl as just friends, or maybe more, and she asks....'what do you think of so an so' or 'is so and so cute' i think they want to analyze what type of person youre attracted to and usually just am honest about what i think. When you guys are asked this, which im sure you are, how do you respond?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
I give all the sincere compliments I can about the other girl, and tell her to more like her in very calm position. Makes the other girl go crazy
 
Top