Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do when friends eat a hole through your wallet?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically my friend is umemployed and goes to college cause he has nothing else to do. When he's at home he does nothing but play games. When he wants to go out, he asks his parents for cash, not a lot but some to get by. So basically he's spoiled, iether food is cooked or bought for him.

I work part time and school full time. And usually whenever we go out to eat, me and this other friend usually covers his tab, the food we eat isnt exactly cheap either. The other friend is the one that wants to go eat usually. The times we've covered his tab is countless, and usually it's a quarter of my paycheck...the other friend he doesnt care cause of his huge weekly allowance. Lately ive been sick of paying for his ass, its only contributing to his spoildness.

Sure after every meal he finishes it, but wheres' the remorse? there isnt any. He doesnt order anything cheaper than the regular dishes, no thanks, nothing.

And aside from that, when we suggest something new to do, he doesnt want to.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
lay down the rules.

I WILL NOT F-ING PAY FOR YOU ANYMORE YOU LAZY FU--.

works everytime, you don't pay anymore :p

Reaction score
He's a freeloader. He's not interested in the stuff you guys do and he doesn't even show any gratitude?! He's no friend. Lay down the rules and if he's even slightly *****y about it, get rid of him.

Just get him drunk and dump him at the nearest state boundary. Preferably deserted.

He'll get the message.:D

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As they said, lay down some rules. For me, there would be one rule: "I'm not paying for your food."

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you have to just refuse to pay for him anymore. Specifically tell him that he's not invited to dinner because you can't afford to pay for more than just your meal.

I vote that you try and turn it around on him and get some money out of the freeloader. Tell him that you're 'broke this week' and ask if he'd do you a favor and spot you a couple for dinner, then drive him somewhere expensive and get you a real nice plate. If he objects, remind him of how generous you are with the money you have when you've got it. If he absolutely refuses, beat him with a golf club and take whatever money he does have and take a hot girl out to dinner with it - and don't waste your time with a friend who's only interested in your cash.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well he's not exactly interested in my cash. i've been friends with him since h.s. And when we do cover his tab, usually he's broke by that time. he only gets like a $20? $10? weekly allowance.

Basically the other friend suggests to go eat. Then the broke one says "im broke" as he does every time. I know he's broke cause i know his family and theyre not rich either, very much in debt to credit cards. And hte other one says "whatevers we'll cover you". Then he eats with us, slurps his meal, and comes out of the restaurant feeling all jolly and ****.

no fvcking remorse man, instead of free water, he orders drinks like the rest of us. he does it with his sister & her friends also, eat out iwth them from the money from her wallet.

I agree with you guys, find other friends who actually have cash in their own wallet. But usually i hang out with this group, and as usual we do what we love to do, shoot pool and eat. And everyone else is usually busy on friday nights anyway.

Well it is his fault and it isnt for freeloading. Because its the other friend that suggests eating. So i cant completely accuse him of being guilty.

Next time we go eat. Im not covering his tab, ill just bring little money with me instead, my other friend can cover him if he wants.

Anyway freeloaders are eveyrwhere...i got a piece a **** co-worker who's about the same more or less, instead he asks for cash.

Reaction score
WHAT KIND OF A ****ING CHUMP ARE YOU?! What's the matter with you man? Co-workers as you for cash?!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

He's not the problem. You are. :kick:

btw, I'm a little low on cash this week. You dont mind lending me some do you? Preety pleeeeease.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brucevangeorge
WHAT KIND OF A ****ING CHUMP ARE YOU?! What's the matter with you man? Co-workers as you for cash?!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

He's not the problem. You are. :kick:

btw, I'm a little low on cash this week. You dont mind lending me some do you? Preety pleeeeease.
actually every time he asks i say i spent my last cash on food. He's always asking ppl for **** anyway. Anytime he catches another co-worker smoking, he asks him for one.

actually he's a ****in retard thinking about it haha. last friday, he asked and i gave him the excuse. then an hr later, he's moaning about being hungry, cause he wanted to get a snack. dumbass got an atm card and his bank is right downstairs.....jesus some ppl are just lazy ****tards.