"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What to do....what to do???

2niceaguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
As my nickname suggests the rap on me is that I am probably too nice to women and they lose romantic interest in me. Women say they want a nice guy but...I don't need to tell experienced DJ's on this forum what they (at least many) really want. Despite my "niceness" I recently ended a very serious and committed relationship with a woman that lasted over 5 years. Long story on why we didn't marry but it was for the best.
So here is my new problem. Have known a girl as a friend/aquaintence for the last few years and she knew I had this girlfriend so it made our relationship strickly small talk and safe talk etc... We have mutual friends that have dropped hints as to the fact that we should now "hook up" for a lack of a better term. I think she has some interest in me now that I am free, but it is hard to guage the level at this point. I have some interest in her, but it feels like I'm walking through a mine field after 5 years out of the dating game. Invited her to a party a friend of mine hosted, we talked and hung out, she hugged me goodbye. She works at a bar/restuarant and I went by and asked her if I could take her out for a drink after work. We did, but others from her work had already planned going out drinking together but I did manage to talk with her alone at a table for 20 minutes or so till we moved to another location...long story. End of the night, asked for her number, got the cell number (doc love would kill me) and gave her my number (nice hug again). Anyway, my question to all DJ's on the forum here is should I go out on a few more of these casual type "just drinks and hanging out" dates to raise her interest and be more of a challenge first, or should I "close the deal" and ask her out on a "real" date very soon so that she doesn't see me as just a friend and lose interest. This is what is crazy. If I ask her out on a date too soon some would say I look desperate and needy (turnoff). Others would say the longer you wait the more she thinks you don't have the confidence/courage to ask her out and that will be a turnoff. The main question is how long will she give me to make a real move. 2-3 weeks... a month??? We both are really busy with work and other things so I might be able to buy some time but I don't want to fall into the LJBF by waiting, but I don't want to look like I have no other options. Worse comes to worse I could handle just being friends because we pretty much already are but I really like her mainly because....she is...NICE...LOL!!! I have read some of the DJ bible but much like the real bible you can't possibly read it in a matter of days. Just need to know how most of you DJ's would play this hand. Thanks, this forum looks like a great resource for aspiring DJ's.:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
44
^^^He's almost completely right.

You're already in a predicament with a thin line to walk on with very little space to move on. Basically, almost in a corner.

Just ask her out on a small date, like out for some coffee, then engage in what you have learned from this site and the "DJ Bible."

If she doesn't want to, just play it off, like you have better things to do anyways. "I'm going out for a drink Wednesday night. Would you like to join me?" This shows that you would be going with or without her regardless if she accepts.
"No? Well, alright... Laaaaater!" NEXT her then and don't waste another day thinking about her on an intimate level. If she accepts or offers another day--- go for it. Get her # this time and follow the steps to calling a girl from the "DJ Bible."

---And you are another satisfied customer... :cool:
 

2niceaguy

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the response guys. Never got her cell number in the past because I had a girlfriend. She is not a very close friend. She is a friend/aquaintence. As the DJ bible says in many places "just do it", so I will ask her out and if she says LJBF I will but there is only one way to find out and it won't be that ackward in the future. I think most women are flattered by being asked out even if they shoot the guy down. This site has given me many ideas on my attitude/mindset and I'll be fine regardless what happens. I just hate these early ackward moments in dating, but a journey has to start somewhere.
 
Top