Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to Do??Plz help

PimpC 2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, whenever i get on the phone with a girl, i get quiet and have nuthin to say, what can i do to fix this???:confused:

Reaction score
damn son! you better take that pimp out of your user name....you froze on that hoe!? don't ever ever ever ever ever ever do that again, and i don't you posting something like that! it gives me nightmares!! anyways. Say "hi how are you?" or something, but don't freeze up!! PLEASE!!!

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
take the shoe out your throat-

haha naw naw

but yo usually when i find out that i have nothing to say is when your starting to think to much, your starting to think like what her reactions are gonna be and if their gonna be good ro bad, and your startin to be like , will she still like me if i sayd this, i say just dont give a **** and let it all out, if you see somethin in your room or walk out side and just spit it, but yeah peopel say phone should only be used to make dates, thats tru too, ! ?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say, "hey I'm heading down to [location] to [verb], you're welcome to come."

she'll say, "sure why not?"

say, "all right I'll
a.) meet you there at [time]
b.) pick you up at [time]"

"ok cool."

"all right I've got homework to do, later"

Keep phone conversations short, conversations are for setting up date. Try to keep it to action dates. Look up pimpoligist's posts for conversation techniques

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hit a dead spot, just say, "I've got to go take care of some stuff, so we'll connect again later."