Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do in this situation?

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20 and live in an apartment with three friends of roughly the same age. All of them are AFCs, yet two have pretty nice looking girlfriends. Anyways, my room looks great, but the living room looks HORRIBLE. It's not very big, yet it has two chairs and TWO couches because they insist that it's "comfortable" to have always have a seat. Then there is a AWFUL, old, ugly American Flag above a couch and a blanket over one of the doorways that was put up for "sneak factor". That's right.

I've brought up how bad it looks and suggested that we should trash a chair and a couch (neither of which have cushions) and everything else to make it look presentable, but I get out-voted 3-1 every time. I'm literally embarrassed to bring anyone over, let alone a girl I was interested in. I can't move out until next May, either. Any tips on how I can go about changing this?

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamMalone
I'm 20 and live in an apartment with three friends of roughly the same age. All of them are AFCs, yet two have pretty nice looking girlfriends. Anyways, my room looks great, but the living room looks HORRIBLE. It's not very big, yet it has two chairs and TWO couches because they insist that it's "comfortable" to have always have a seat. Then there is a AWFUL, old, ugly American Flag above a couch and a blanket over one of the doorways that was put up for "sneak factor". That's right.

I've brought up how bad it looks and suggested that we should trash a chair and a couch (neither of which have cushions) and everything else to make it look presentable, but I get out-voted 3-1 every time. I'm literally embarrassed to bring anyone over, let alone a girl I was interested in. I can't move out until next May, either. Any tips on how I can go about changing this?
so you are gonna move out because the living room is crap ? and spend more cash to have your own??
WOAHk:rolleyes:

Why dont you just make your room look better.:)

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My room looks fine, but the first thing you see when you walk in is the sh***y living room. It's embarassing.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not much to do when majority rules. i'm sure that despite that, you'll still bring honeys to the pad. do not apologize for the messy living room. act as if it's the most posh spot on the block. when she visits your room, i'm sure she'll have a good impression of you