Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright heres the situation
I have been going out with this chick for about two months. i was making out with her just tonight and tried to get her shirt off. She stopped me. its been two damn months and i havent even had her shirt off. Anyway my actually question is: Should i just next this chick and go after a chick who i know wants my nuts bad? Anyones opinion on this would be great.

Ball_Baby

Don Juan
Reaction score
What you Want

It is clear you have no idea what you want from girls. If you just want sex, and topless chicks, then by all means next her, and don't get a girlfried because you will quickly bore.

If you want a girl for more than just sex, find a women you like to be with. Find a women who can carry an interesting conversation, or who shares your intrests. If your girl does this, then do not next her, her shirt will come off advantually, and if you can't wait look at a pair of TITIES on the internet

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BallBaby... I wonder what your gender is? So far I haven't heard males giving answers like this on this site ;)

However, I don't completely disagree with you - I myself would rather have a relationship with good conversations and meaningful discussions with a woman than just a sex relationship (unfortunately most women don't seem to want this, even though they claim they do). However, the fact that you want more than sex, doesn't yet mean that you wouldn't want sex too in a relationship. Actually you'd have to be a total chump if you weren't after sex, since it is a biological need for us men.

Besides, you want your girl to trust you, and she really doesn't if she's not even willing to show you her tits after several months of dating ;)

Joe, you are propably dating a nun. Or maybe she's just manipulative, who wants to give you what she wants and when she wants. Or maybe she just doesn't like you THAT much. Either way, I'd give her a little more time - maybe a few weeks. Don't pressure her, but if nothing happens, you could talk to her about it (like when she stops you, you could ask what's wrong). But don't start an argument; that's the best way to ensure that you won't get any.

If you won't start getting what you want and what you as a man deserve in a few weeks, then I myself would propably consider NEXTing her (that "her shirt will come off advantually" is, with all due respect, bull****).

But that's just my humble opinion ;)

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes Morman a Real church girl. I like all the relationship has to offer but i just want a little more then that. THe thing there is this other girl who I know wants me bad. I just wouldnt want a relationship with her. Anyways thanks for your opinions

LoBo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe Schmoe
Shes Morman a Real church girl.
If she's really adamant about her religion, you will never get under her shirt... Unless you marry her of course. But then again, the Mormon relgion still fully recognizes bigamy, so if she won't show you her boobs because of her beliefs, then she has to let you bone other women while your with her too. :D

But for real, I don't see much sex for you in the future with this girl. My suggestion: NEXT!

CornDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a Morman?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CornDude
What is a Morman?
It's spanish for "freak of nature".

Trust me, most women do.
Then they wonder why the hell i left so quickly the next morning.

Peebold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a crazy religion very prominent in Idaho and Utah. Some of their beliefs are not drinking caffene and getting married when your really young. Lots of mormon HBs at my school, but they are very prude.

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mormon Religion

It is clear you that alot of myths have been spread about the mormon religion. Mormons don't marry extremly young. Men get married past 21 which is pretty much average.
Girls get maried at age 19 at earliest.

The mormon religion dosen't press early marriage. It just happens due to the incredible desire for sex. And what Lobo said that if she is really into church it will be extremly difficult for you to get her shirt off.

But it appears she isn't that adamnt in her religion, because she is dating you, and the LDS press for dating in own religion.

And for those of you against mormons I can say that they are no diffrent. From me or you. Just because they don't drink doesn't make them a loser. I admire them for that if they stand by their beliefs, and don't supress to peer pressure.