Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the hell am I missing???

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there guys this is the pain

I'm facing a problem and I hope sharing what's going on will make you able to help me and thanks in advance for everything …..Billy
Well the problem is that I'm an attractive guy who fell in love and got my hurt broken but now when I'm trying to have a girl in my life though I'm not trying to fall in love but just to have a girlfriend for sex ….. I'm having the following problem after a girl give me all the signs and even sometimes tells me that she likes me too (a girl said my mom found you so handsome …and told me to "catch you" …) and I even kissed her on her face that night and I made it clear that I want her as a girlfriend not a "love" at first and she was smiling and happy with me that night …. But a couple days later when I wanted to talk to her (she didn't have a phone) she refused to give me her email and asked my friend to tell me she just wants to be friends ………god?????

[/B] 2nd girl I met in a restaurant a few days a go I had a friend that knew her after I made my move she told him that I was cute, she then sat with us for sometime than she had to go, I came a couple of days later and she was smiling me but I ignored her and hit on another girl after a simple hi how are you …..So the next time I came she literally was cold with me …..

3d girl is an ugly girl but that is known to be easy, I wanted sex so I hit on her she laughs at me we made a small chat then when I invite her for a cup of coffee her answer no thank you …….that's today so what the hell is going on any ideas
P.S: I'm rich I have a nice car nice home ….and good looks and I'm funny and ****y and I'm reading the bible and improving I got my ****y and funny and no fear of rejection

so what the hell am i missing

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
cute i wonder how they gave you that master dj b.s next time you answer give a cure not a moke stupid **** and i thought some silly guys like you will answer what i need is an expert not some ****head......beat it chump.you'r obviously silly....leave *****

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kinetic is right, he just didn't explain too well...

you need to stop telling girls whom you just met that you want to "make them your girlfriend."

that spells insecurity.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the pain
cute i wonder how they gave you that master dj b.s next time you answer give a cure not a moke stupid **** and i thought some silly guys like you will answer what i need is an expert not some ****head......beat it chump.you'r obviously silly....leave *****
And you just explained why I didn't bother elaborate.

You obviously have not READ the BIBLE nor most posts. Let me elaborate then shall we mister chumpboy.

a brain - You obviously did not read and understand the material you should have before posting. You are also saying stupid things and OVERTHINKING.

confidence - You again are being frustrated over unimportant things and even telling/asking girls to be your girlfriend, not to mention that you are relying on stuff like money and what not. LACK OF CONFIDENCE = INSECURITY.

right attitude - You are OVERTHINKING and putting value into these situations. WHY!? Why do you even care, just do what is fun and what you want todo. If stuff doesn't work out, just don't sweat it. You are obviously showing WAY too much attention/affection/lameness since they seem to project lots of positives on first meet and then SUDDENLY it's completely OFF the second time?! That says something about your interactions... Not to mention if you have high value (a girl is attracted to you) DO NOT SARGE OTHER GIRLS INFRONT OF HER. That blows her out and makes you look worse.

inner game - you are not projecting what you should due to lack of confidence and what not

Anaconda

Don Juan
Reaction score
=========================================
I'm having the following problem after a girl give me all the signs and even sometimes tells me that she likes me too (a girl said my mom found you so handsome …and told me to "catch you" …) and I even kissed her on her face that night and I made it clear that I want her as a girlfriend not a "love" at first and she was smiling and happy with me that night …. But a couple days later when I wanted to talk to her (she didn't have a phone) she refused to give me her email and asked my friend to tell me she just wants to be friends ………god?????
She gave you a bait and unfortunately you took it. Girls often times give out baits like this to test if you really are Mr. hardcore or just acting. If they say they like you, giving compliments and such, just smile, wink at them and say "really." Don't compliment back. Don't discuss anything about love, girlfriend, boyfriend or anything that hints at a relationship. That is for wayyyy down the road if she's really worth it.

I'm trying to have a girl in my life
Get rid of this mindset even if you don't have a girl at the moment. If you go on dates and have this in mind, it's very easy to act wussy and not even aware of it.

Second Girl:
For the second girl in the restaurant, she might like you, she might not. If a girl comes talk to you or smiles at you, it does not neccessarily mean she likes you. Especially, if she works at the restaurant; it might just be common courtesy. She wasn't interested in you that much and might had seen your action as arrogant. Just put yourself in her shoes. You were smiling coming on to a girl and she said hi then went hit on another guy. If you really liked her, you might choose to ignore that. If not, you'd next her thinking she was just a stuck up b*tch...and think what you'd do if she comes talk to you couple days later.

3rd Girl:
You gotta realize that each person has diff. tastes. Even if a girl is ugly and has high self-esteem, she'll say no to Brad Pitt or Pierce Brosnan if for some reasons they don't "click." So there's nothing wrong with being rejected by an ugly girl. Laugh it off and move on.

You seem to get angry easily, that's not good. A good thing about this board is that it trains you to not take things personal. If someone jumps at you, don't get mad, see if he has a point, if not, what the heck ;).

Do an objective mind review after each date to see what you did good, what you did wrong and how would you have handled it differently. Dont beat yourself up if you realized you screwed up on something. Laugh at yourself, learn from it and don't repeat it again.

Another thing, a nice car and a nice house will click gold diggers and users 101% of the times if those are what you're after.

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
now it's making some sens

for my next question is theire a way i can have her go after me?